• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Had 2 cups then left to mow the church, had to stop at McDonalds to pick up a breakfast sandwich for the wife on my way. I got a coffee for myself while I was there.

I started working on painting the hallway when I got home. The wallpaper came off when we moved in, my nephew and in-laws did it for me. It left quite the mess on the walls, I ended up giving them a skim coat of joint compound to cover all the issues. I hate the dust from sanding

I mowed the church last night because it was going to rain this morning, when I was mowing the deck started mowing uneven and then this happened.

mower 1.jpg
mower 2.jpg

The other side cracked last year and was welded, so after 2 cups of joe I went and picked up the mower, took it to the shop and did this.

mower 3.jpg
mower 4.jpg

mower 5.jpg
mower 6.jpg

mower 7.jpg
mower 8.jpg

That should be good for a long time, just need to get some JD green, all I had was black at the shop.

Woke up this morning with a splitting headache.....been sanding & painting all weekend.... acrylic water-based, but still gets to the head after a while.

No coffee just yet, but it won't be long. Need me some wake-up juice.
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

20210926_185227.jpg

20210926_185238.jpg

Still got the doors to strip and re-paint - currently stained. The entire house had the light stain on everything and I hate it. Makes the house feel dark inside. Whiten up everything will make a huge change. The room that I have done already are so much nicer to be in. Also changing the door handles to ones that won't fall off. I managed to buy the whole house lot at a great price a few years ago. The round wooden knobs are held on by 3 piddly little wood screws, and many have been rotated over the years.

Oh yeah.....just in case Bubba calls around.....that's not a noose....it's the A/C pipe and cable. Came in handy for hanging my wet roller.

My kid mowed the church Friday, so Saturday morning I started with 2 cups of joe to get motivated. Replaced a sway bar link on the wife's Torrent, ran some errands and spotted this at another shop in town.

Dodge truck 2.jpg

I usually don't get any phone calls after about 9pm, last night the phone rang at 11. My baby boy ran over a deer laying in the road that someone else ran over. His wife was following and she hit it also. So I started my morning with a large cup of joe from Mcdonalds, we checked the boy's car first. From hitting the deer it broke the bottom tube on the radiator core and twisted the condenser some.
Put u-joints in my Colorado then we checked out the daughters car. She had a brake line leaking from hitting the deer, so we changed out the RF brake line and bleed the RF brake. It rained until about 2 so I had time to do all of this before I went and mowed the church.

2 cups to get started this morning, I went to the shop and finished a truck for a customer. The trans filter kit I got last night was wrong and the auto parts closed at 5:30, I figured out it was wrong at 5:45. :banghead: The kid and I mowed the church after I finished the truck, it should be the last mowing for the year.
Changed the oil in the other kid's Vue. Then installed the hood and RF fender, this was my wife's Vue that I smoked a deer with last year. I bought it back from the insurance company and once he got a job again he started buying parts for it. I put in the radiator and replaced both headlamp assy's so he could drive it. I found a matching black hood and fender a couple months back. Getting it together for winter

2 cups yesterday morning to get motivated, ran a few errands, then made a new post for my mail box. I started planning a new set of steps for the front porch.
Started today with 2 cups, went to church, had lunch and did some work on the steps. I ran out of daylight before I could get them finished

Had two cups of my Fufu yesterday, free because I had to wait for them to add chocolate to the bin. Then I watched Monday night football.

2 cups to start me going yesterday morning, I ran some errands, sold the kid's Explorer. Then I came home and finished these

New stairs.jpg

New stairs2.jpg

I had good weather for November and it needed to be done before winter.

This is what I had before, concrete precast. They weren't level and were way too narrow.

old stairs.jpg

old stairs2.jpg

My boy's helped me walk them up onto the trailer.

Put a pot of Death Wish on both Saturday sand Sunday, not even at full strength. I didn't do anything, just sat and was jittery for a few hours! Didn't notice it so much while watching football.

Drank most of the pot Saturday morning than went out to the shed and played with this.

Now I need more snow

Drank most of the pot Saturday morning than went out to the shed and played with this.

Now I need more snow

I heard a few snowmobiles running back and forth last week before the rain, they weren't going to waste any of the snow we got.

I've been getting Fufu every day the past week, needed a boost working twelve days straight.

I had the day off today, so I had 2 cups to get motivated. Ran to town and did some errands, grabbed another cup at McD's. Came home and mounted my salt spreader on the plow truck. Snow coming tomorrow night so I will probably need it Sunday morning

Back