• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Only had three cups before finally heading out to the garage. Vacuuming and tearing out headliners.

So your going to have to find another parts car to cut up then???
I'm gonna take it's twin, and cut it up.
00B0B_jeFFcYlJBjy_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_aGG2J2e8nZR_1200x900.jpg

It's got a white interior and a black vinyl top, power seat, no door edge protectors, no tach, might have the better 5.5w radio, and not sure what else. Maybe the car gods are smiling upon me, and fate will find a car with good quarters that is smashed in the front. This car is still save able, but needs a lot more work. But it also has doubles of things I might need for the green car. I need solid quarters for the four speed car, bottom line. Parts car is becoming a driver, and this will sacrifice for the greater good of my fleet. I now also may have the piece of trim that got smashed in the accident, after discovering all the trim in the trunk.

Last edited:
2 cups to start my day. I took my Colorado to the shop to do some maintenance, oil change, diff fluid change. Kids car needed a oil change also so i had him come down to do it while I was there. I got home and moved a couple of cars I tried to move back on the Saturday before Superbowl. I got it done today though.

I've backed off my coffee frenzy. Sitting at home gave me all the time to drink as much as I cared to. Now I'm back to Fufu on the $1 days, and a shot or so (1/4 cup max) at work, just to wake me up. I still whip up a pot on Saturday, now if I could take that energy in the coffee and get things done. :bucktooth:

I start every day with at least 2 cups, I tend to drink more on the weekend though. That reminds me I have to stop and get some creamers tomorrow.

2 cups to start the morning, did brakes, a front wheel bearing, repaired a fuel line and brake line on the daughter's car. My son got it from one of her friends grandfather and it needed some love. It will work until they purchase something else down the road.
We I got home I started some cleaning in my shed. I have to get some things organized so I can get the mowers out.

And I just woke up... Making a half pot of Death Wish, so three cups for me to get me going. Baby steps on the Monacos, put the starter back in the four speed, hopefully move the 500 so it's parked properly in front of the garage. Wash down those seats. Then prep the engines for starting, need to drive something old soon.

The bosses son dropped off the vac/grass catcher for the mower I got from him. I really have to get some stuff moved around in the shed so I can get the mowers in and out easily. I also have to do the oil changes and maintenance on them. The grass is starting to get green, it wont be long and the mowing will start. Maybe Saturday morning after a half pot of joe

Got the coffee going now, just two cups to start the day. Going to change oil on a friend's vehicle, did one a few weeks back, I guess he has another. Always glad to help a friend out. Then it's back to the house for some work on my cars. Over to storage to swap some parts, and whatever else I can get done. Less than 60 days til the big car show, and I need something to drive, preferably something that hasn't made it there before, so I have some options to pick from. But they all need work. Oh well.

Started the morning with 2 cups, got a 3rd from McDonald's when I was picking up a sandwich for the wife. Started cleaning up my shed so I can get the mowers out. I need room also to fix a oil leak on the churches mower.

IMG_20210410_151440829_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210410_151449445.jpg

It may not look like I got a lot done but you should have seen it before.

I also got this mounted

IMG_20210410_151143850.jpg

Grabbed a $1 cup of Fufu on the way home tonight, and this was waiting for me.

PXL_20210420_002244381.jpg

A bunch of parts for the Monacos, master cylinders, hoses, belts, and radiator hoses and caps.

They hosed me on the magnets, only got two out of five boxes, all came from different places. At least one was a Mopar.

Woke up and grabbed a cup, had another and went to the church to bring the mower home to do some maintenance. It has a oil leak I have to find and repair also. I went into town, got gas, another coffee, some round up and went to the church to weed wack and spray. We mowed last night. Got home and mowed my lawn, then packed all the mowers in the shed. Right now I 4 JD's in the shed, my 3 and the churches.

Back