• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

I had a few cups brewed before I went to work a few extra hours today. Came home to find out I need two boosters to get my Monacos on the road. So glad I have parts cars!

Had a couple of cups last night when a friend was over, and a couple more this morning. It was so good, I took a nap. Not much getting done today.

I heard on the radio that a moderate coffee drinker has 3-5 cups a day. Did the coffee companies come up with this???? Is this a challenge to step it up from moderate to extreme???

One of the managers at work actually has backed off his coffee consumption after I made the comment of him "tapping a vien" when I was checking to see if any was left in the pot. No idea if it's coincidence or not, but I haven't seen him with the black stuff since then.

I had my $1 Fufu today, perfect on a warm day. :bucktooth:

This afternoon one of the guy's I work with came in from the parking lot and said I have a low tire on my Colorado. I checked it out before I went home. It was down to 9lbs and found this.......

bubbling tire.jpg

I removed this and then plugged it

nail from tire.jpg

I am putting a engine in this Ford F-150 and he has left it sitting for quite a while until finding this engine. While I was under it I found all this rodent damage.

wire chew.jpg

wire chew1.jpg

Fuel line chewed also
wire chew2.jpg

fuel line.jpg

wire chew3.png

wire chew5.jpg

wire chew6.jpg

wire chew7.jpg

wire chew8.jpg

Must have been really hungry

2 cups to start the morning, did the rear brakes on the son's Explorer, changed the oil and put the tail pipe back on. It's been sitting a lot and it lost a pad off the backer.
The other rear pads were starting to separate

Pad.jpg

pad2.jpg

pad3.jpg

2 cups to start the morning, did the rear brakes on the son's Explorer, changed the oil and put the tail pipe back on. It's been sitting a lot and it lost a pad off the backer.
The other rear pads were starting to separate

View attachment 19380
View attachment 19381
View attachment 19382
You're much more ambitious than I am. I grabbed my dollar Fufu on the way home from work, and have made some juicy Lucy burgers with horseradish curds. Yum! Gonna head out and free up the stuck left front drum on the Parts Car, then bend up some lines for the new dual circuit master cylinders on the Monacos.

No power on the 500 slows it's chances to be on the road. Only have the horn working, no lights or starter, horn is on same terminal as the battery. All wiring in place, that's not the issue.

Made a couple of cups, had an omelette and some bacon, fixing to do what I didn't do yesterday, and more!

The four speed seems to be closer, but needs parts I have, but can't seem to find. With the Cicada back in the fold, I will find them since I don't need them!

The four speed seems to be closer, but needs parts I have, but can't seem to find. With the Cicada back in the fold, I will find them since I don't need them!
This always happens to me, I know I have the part, I can't find it and when I don't need it anymore..... There it is.

Stopping by again....we have a ways to go to catch up with the nearly 6 million posts on FABO. :arghh:

Had my morning coffee before heading off to work in the wind on the hill today....another upon arriving home. Mmmmmmmm Moccona. :)

There's a van there on the hill....the guys need a light for those early morning fill-ups during the winter months.

Attachments

• 20210605_133733.jpg
    20210605_133733.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 174
  • 20210605_133712.jpg
    20210605_133712.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 20210605_133825.jpg
    20210605_133825.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 20210605_133834.jpg
    20210605_133834.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 160
2 cups to get rolling yesterday morning, I started trimming with my push mower and nicked the edge of the culvert in the ditch. So I had to pull the blade and beat it back into shape. Started mowing again one of the shields under the deck broke it's spot welds and got into the blade. Limited tools at the church, but I found a drill, some bits and a couple of screws/nuts to fasten it back in place.
Lucky for me my boy helps mow, so he was on the zero turn while I was struggling with this.

Mowing at home went much easier later in the afternoon, with the breeze it wasn't to bad even though it was 90 out

Had my usual 8 cups / .5 pot according to coffee pot markins.

Ive been on decaf for a few years though so don’t think that’s a problem lol

Back