• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Slow people in the Fast Lane

Is it just me or are there only 4 of us that post regularly?
The inmates have taken over the asylum! When in first checked out FTO I thought it was bear's personal forum. There was a lot of people that joined when Joey switched the software over to the new format.

It's not ? Now I'm confused too ! :confused: I've been here for so long I forgot . I guess I'm just hear to bring joy and wisdom to the world . :rolleyes: Either that or Joey just couldn't get rid of me . :D lol

MOPART!

DSC00317.JPG

DSC00316.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

I was so amazed one time that I told a guy that no it wasn't a 360 , it was a black & Decker 225 . I swear I could see the wheals turning in his head over that one . lol
Lol! I'll have to try that line. On a couple of occasions men have ask me at the gas station while I was checking the fluids, "what's that? rather then "what you got in there?", I'm not quick witted enough but now I'm gonna use the 'Black & Decker' line. I should'nt talk shit, not to long ago I could'nt tell the difference between a small block and a big block if the numbers weren't on the air cleaner.
Happy New Year to all my Bretheren's at FTO! Let's try and make it a good one.

It's not ? Now I'm confused too ! :confused: I've been here for so long I forgot . I guess I'm just hear to bring joy and wisdom to the world . :rolleyes: Either that or Joey just couldn't get rid of me . :D lol
So wait a minute, I was bored the other day and checked on archive forums, So the debate on the 'Classic Truck' subject the year to be exact, what year would qualify as a classic "pre 85?, 87? Etc... That was you? How long did it take again for all to agree? Lol. I'm very glad to find this site.

So wait a minute, I was bored the other day and checked on archive forums, So the debate on the 'Classic Truck' subject the year to be exact, what year would qualify as a classic "pre 85?, 87? Etc... That was you? How long did it take again for all to agree? Lol. I'm very glad to find this site.

In Minnesota, anything over 20 years old can get collector plates, if that helps your confusion or adds to it.

Lol! I'll have to try that line. On a couple of occasions men have ask me at the gas station while I was checking the fluids, "what's that? rather then "what you got in there?", I'm not quick witted enough but now I'm gonna use the 'Black & Decker' line. I should'nt talk shit, not to long ago I could'nt tell the difference between a small block and a big block if the numbers weren't on the air cleaner.
Happy New Year to all my Bretheren's at FTO! Let's try and make it a good one.
Yeah , But what kills me is that it say's "440 Super Commando" in big letters right on top of the dam air cleaner ! lol ....... Happy new years !
IMG_4498.JPG

I remember back when I had a 62? GMC with a 702 v 12 in it , looked like two v-6's welded together. Had pistons the size of coffee cans, wish I saved that motor!

Back