• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Slow people in the Fast Lane

Bear, that's a mean and angry looking engine you got there!
That's why the Warlocks name is "Lucifer" . It dragged my butt thru hell during the build and it will do the same to any brand X that lines up next to it . Just wait to after next season I'm going to be trying duel quads and a blue bottle in the back . :D

That's why the Warlocks name is "Lucifer" . It dragged my butt thru hell during the build and it will do the same to any brand X that lines up next to it . Just wait to after next season I'm going to be trying duel quads and a blue bottle in the back . :D
NOS?

Yes that is a real motor, had 2x 2bbl on it, that is just a stock photo. Bear what are the advantages of red bull in the back? Traction?

DSC00324.JPG
DSC00325.JPG
DSC00326.JPG

OUCH!

Flex seal to the rescue!
DSC00327.JPG
DSC00328.JPG
DSC00329.JPG
DSC00331.JPG

BLEEEEEEEP ! I'll give you credit . When you brake something you brake it good ! :wideyed: I think you might need two cans of flex seal for this one ! Maybe even some JB Weld and Gorilla tape to be sure . lol ;)

On the bright side , your transmission pan looks clean ! :D

When and if you figure out what caused it , let me know . I'm kind of curious .

Starting to think a trans shield might be a good thing, oh hell it is a four door the bench seat will absorb it!
Yeah , my wife's been after me to get a trans blanket myself .

Back