• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Slow people in the Fast Lane

When and if you figure out what caused it , let me know . I'm kind of curious .
Beer, line locks and the immortal words "Hey Ron hold my beer!" I was around 6700 when I let go and the tranny was almost stock used with a 3k stall and a modified valve body. I will take it apart though when the new on is in. Hey it was almost worth it the front of the more door lifted about a foot.

You using a AFR gauge in the warlock? I am thinking about getting one with two bands built in to monitor the motor, prob be good to see problems before they get bad.

Beer, line locks and the immortal words "Hey Ron hold my beer!" I was around 6700 when I let go and the tranny was almost stock used with a 3k stall and a modified valve body. I will take it apart though when the new on is in. Hey it was almost worth it the front of the more door lifted about a foot.
Maybe , but I've run quite a but of power thru these 727's and never brake one in half like that one did . I thought I was bad when I split the other rear end in my Warlock in there different place's , but dam boy ! lol

Maybe , but I've run quite a but of power thru these 727's and never brake one in half like that one did . I thought I was bad when I split the other rear end in my Warlock in there different place's , but dam boy ! lol
I am quite proud of it if I do say it! Might use the broken case bell part for a lampshade on that axel lamp.

You using a AFR gauge in the warlock? I am thinking about getting one with two bands built in to monitor the motor, prob be good to see problems before they get bad.
No , Maybe it's the way I sett them up but I normally don't have issues with my trannies running hot . Direct to an over sized cooler , larger lines , and the way I set them up with zero slippage between gears .

No an air fuel ratio gauge. I have the cooler but this one (trans) is from Jeggs since I knew I needed a core. By the time I found a core, rebuilt it and built it up to handle 500 hp or so it was cheaper to just buy one.

I am quite proud of it if I do say it! Might use the broken case bell part for a lampshade on that axel lamp.
lol Kind of like a trophy . :D I've got one of those on my wall . It's a push rod that went right thru the rocker arm from a 440 six pack I had . It happened during a race with a big block cheby on the bottle and I still won even with seven cylinder's . Still have it to this day . :D

Well the dart hood is starting.
DSC00332.JPG
DSC00333.JPG
DSC00334.JPG
DSC00335.JPG
DSC00336.JPG

The only problem with putting any sort of scoop or scoops on your car is that your taking away from the sleeper look . I would have thought you would have hidden any sort of air intake . Maybe two fresh air tubes coming off a sealed air cleaner going out to either your radiator support or under or in your thru the bumper .

I'm going to have to see this when it's done and working . How are you thinking of making them open and close ? Choke cable or little motors ?

I still got to see this when it's done and working . Remember air flow is about an inch above the surface of the body . But from what I can tell , you have that covered .

Should end up
around 2" in the front Hey does your truck have front leaf springs? I have really sloppy steering and I am wondering if the bushings are the problem, everything else seems good.

Should end up
around 2" in the front Hey does your truck have front leaf springs? I have really sloppy steering and I am wondering if the bushings are the problem, everything else seems good.

Back