• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

Pics from Almost Lift Day

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2767.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

Sure you won't . Who are you trying to convince , Us or yourself ? :rolleyes: lol Don't feel bad , we've all been there . :)
Go ahead Mike !! it will hold yea :smuggrin::smuggrin: Been there and fell on my @SS.. :snaphappy:

Looks like a good morning is moving in this hour as the sun comes up to great me here on the hill :yawn: some rain chances at 3pm but no storms till 9pm.
I found out I have two doctor visits in one day :eek: Lord how did that happen
Time to pore another cup :wacky:

Last cup has been poured and I must say I am missing my coffee friends over an forabodiesonly.com on this day :writer: My Ramcharger (the 88 model) got a bath to wash all the oak pollen off of it, But the white Ramcharger (85 Model) was dirty so I had to share a picture from a couple years ago mowed part of my yard and cooked the wife and I supper on the grill (pork tender loin) and enjoyed eating outside on the deck.. Not looking forward to today's BS I have to do... Cheers everyone o_O

THREE MOPARS 009.jpg

THREE MOPARS 008.jpg

Last cup has been poured and I must say I am missing my coffee friends over an forabodiesonly.com on this day :writer: My Ramcharger (the 88 model) got a bath to wash all the oak pollen off of it, But the white Ramcharger (85 Model) was dirty so I had to share a picture from a couple years ago mowed part of my yard and cooked the wife and I supper on the grill (pork tender loin) and enjoyed eating outside on the deck.. Not looking forward to today's BS I have to do... Cheers everyone o_O
I know that Ramcharger ! :wideyed: I think I sold you some parts for that Mike ?

Yes you did bear, a passenger seat lock and latch :D
Yeah , that's it ! I was trying to remember . If I remember right you even posted a picture of the way I packed it . lol

Yeah , that's it ! I was trying to remember . If I remember right you even posted a picture of the way I packed it . lol
Yes I did, I always post a picture of anything I buy and how well the parts was packed for other folks to see and use as a guide to when they pack things :)

Chase truck for a couple of local bike clubs ? Am I right ?

Chase truck for a couple of local bike clubs ? Am I right ?
Yes, D.A.R.E let me help fill it with Christmas gifts for children that don't have things most of us do

Yes I did, I always post a picture of anything I buy and how well the parts was packed for other folks to see and use as a guide to when they pack things :)
I have a tendency to over kill the packing just because I know what it's like to be waiting for a part and have it show up damaged . All these years I haven't had one thing broken from anything I've shipped . What do yah think of the way I packed these 70's for someone a couple of weeks ago ?
IMG_4695.JPG

Yes, D.A.R.E let me help fill it with Christmas gifts for children that don't have things most of us do
Cool ! :D I guess my memory isn't total gone in my old age . lol

I have a tendency to over kill the packing just because I know what it's like to be waiting for a part and have it show up damaged . All these years I haven't had one thing broken from anything I've shipped . What do yah think of the way I packed these 70's for someone a couple of weeks ago ? View attachment 6736
Well dun sir :D I am selling my four wheels and tires :) I need to find out the best way and cost to shipp 14'' SBP Rally's with the good one year center caps soon bear, any advice and cost thought you can help me with would help allot to figure what to ask for them ..

Well dun sir :D I am selling my four wheels and tires :) I need to find out the best way and cost to shipp 14'' SBP Rally's with the good one year center caps soon bear, any advice and cost thought you can help me with would help allot to figure what to ask for them ..
I forgot , Are you selling just the rims or are you selling them with tires mounted . I'll tell you right now if your selling the rims with tires It's going to be a bit pricey for shipping . That's the issue I have with the pair of Sticky Mickey's on small bolt rallies I have for sale . Not how to wrap them but what the cost will more then likely be .

I just went back and looked . Looks like your selling the rim's and tires . Those two "un-mounted" 70's I sold weighed a little over 50 lbs and I shipped it FedEx and it cost about $50 . I have to guess that "one" of your mounted tires weighs about that . How I'm going to ship the mounted G/60/14" Stickey Mickey's when I sell them ( That's if the buyer is out of state of course ) . Is , I'll get the buyers address and bring one of them down to the shipper and get a quote and then double it because I'm going to have to pack and ship them separately just because of the size and weight . Then more then likely , I'll take two or maybe four pieces of cardboard and cut them the diameter of the outside of the tire ( big round circle lol ) I say maybe four because if one piece doesn't look like it will protect the rims and sidewalls then I'll double up on it and of course I'll be putting the cardboard on both sides of the tires . Then wrap the crap out of each tire and wheel with the clear wrap and clear packing tape . Kind of like I did to the other tires I just showed you . Except there will be cardboard protecting the sidewalls and rims under the clear wrap . Hope I said all that right and I hope it helps . You got to get creative sometimes when your packing stuff for shipping . ;) lol

I just went back and looked . Looks like your selling the rim's and tires . Those two "un-mounted" 70's I sold weighed a little over 50 lbs and I shipped it FedEx and it cost about $50 . I have to guess that "one" of your mounted tires weighs about that . How I'm going to ship the mounted G/60/14" Stickey Mickey's when I sell them ( That's if the buyer is out of state of course ) . Is , I'll get the buyers address and bring one of them down to the shipper and get a quote and then double it because I'm going to have to pack and ship them separately just because of the size and weight . Then more then likely , I'll take two or maybe four pieces of cardboard and cut them the diameter of the outside of the tire ( big round circle lol ) I say maybe four because if one piece doesn't look like it will protect the rims and sidewalls then I'll double up on it and of course I'll be putting the cardboard on both sides of the tires . Then wrap the crap out of each tire and wheel with the clear wrap and clear packing tape . Kind of like I did to the other tires I just showed you . Except there will be cardboard protecting the sidewalls and rims under the clear wrap . Hope I said all that right and I hope it helps . You got to get creative sometimes when your packing stuff for shipping . ;) lol
Oh yea ! You nailed it and thank you so very much again bear, I may have the tires taken off, heck ! I may run them on a light little boat trailer and use as a spare for my 66 Valiant. Again ! Thank you for your time typing that out for me

Back