• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

Any thing you need from it to fit Victoria? You get well packs parts from me. Actually that came up this weekend and we toasted you with the Revel pecan. That is really good stuff Mrs Hoppy had a few shots of it, the last time she took a shot had to be 20 years ago. She had a great time also
Mrs Hoppy had a few shots !! Oh I bet yall had a groovy time, that stuff will sneak up on yea bro !! but it douse mix with beer well and taists good to cook with, put some on some ribbs as a blend to marinade in, YUMMMMMM !!

Going to take a bit to get used to the new software.
It's not bad Mike, this is what fabo is going to be like after the ugrade , Good morning sir ! Pore yourself a cup and be late for work !

Any thing you need from it to fit Victoria? You get well packs parts from me. Actually that came up this weekend and we toasted you with the Revel pecan. That is really good stuff Mrs Hoppy had a few shots of it, the last time she took a shot had to be 20 years ago. She had a great time also
Did someone say Revel Stoke? Good stuff.

Mrs Hoppy had a few shots !! Oh I bet yall had a groovy time, that stuff will sneak up on yea bro !! but it douse mix with beer well and taists good to cook with, put some on some ribbs as a blend to marinade in, YUMMMMMM !!
The hops customer brought some really good homebrew about 6 different ones in gallon bottles and a liter of mead which I never tried before. Then the guns came out from the car and of course Ben got out the tannerite to shoot at off the back deck which is now officially broken in!

New post or today's post and then click on the time under the last posters name to get you to the last one.

We hit that junkyard for a few hours, every one was like a kid in a candy store and found something they needed. It was fun for sure and all mopar related.

Well I sure am glad everyone enjoyed the Loaded day ! Next up will be the Lift and Loaded day

Well ! sounds like you need to invite some workers over and feed them for there time spent on the property, I sure wish I was closer ! I am looking for something to eat for lunch here on the hill..

I have all four !! What should I ask ? I see shipping can run up to $100.00 so I have to take that into pricing

01cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

Tike and mitch found this trophy they gave me Saturday, really funny and it has the neamr Ray Bender on it ! Some funny stuff right there.

Back