• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

memike

Reaction score
I was about to post some wheels and tires for sale over on fabo but looks like they are making the switch this morning.
Yep !! I have all four wheels and tires off of Victoria (5 on 4) Rallies with the one year only center caps and rings, need to move them to a new home
Well !! Coffee anyone ?
01bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Well ! I am on number 3 sir, how was your Strongend !! (weekend) they named it wrong !

It was loaded day instead of lift day. Every one survived somehow. Met all the regulars and Ddaddy stopped buy for a few hours also. You should have had Ben pick you up. As it was called the Hoppiest place on earth. Even had a customer come over for Hop roots and he brought quite a few gallons of his homebrew and it was fantastic!

Sounds like it was a groovy time there on Hop's land , I stayed home and worked on Victoria, I have to go buy Pinion bearings this week, rearend is going in anytime, she is sitting about 7 ft high as we type.

That's is great I know you want her running again. I just picked up the valiant but it turns out to be a 66 Belvedere! That's what happens when you ask a old gu what car is it ! Ha It still has a ton of parts on it to sell. It was in brush three feet high and kind of took his word on it. I will be busy on e bay for sure.

Testing to see if this work (HALIFAXHOPS)

A good rearend for us A body men/ladies !!

I am not sure looks like a 7 1/4 with bbp axels. The car has 15" tires on it one of the reasons I grabbed it for 100. Going to try to start the engine today. /6 liks like 114k on the spedo. Car is complete but the body is trashed.

I am not sure looks like a 7 1/4 with bbp axels. The car has 15" tires on it one of the reasons I grabbed it for 100. Going to try to start the engine today. /6 liks like 114k on the spedo. Car is complete but the body is trashed.
Any cool badges !! memikie likie badges

A cool old Plymouth is better then a dodge (JMO) I have been a plymouth fan for friggin ever

No does still have the plymoth letters on the hood and trunk in driver shape. Actually any thing I will pull is driver quality. The camera is dead but when it is charge I will take some picks and post them.

Any thing you need from it to fit Victoria? You get well packs parts from me. Actually that came up this weekend and we toasted you with the Revel pecan. That is really good stuff Mrs Hoppy had a few shots of it, the last time she took a shot had to be 20 years ago. She had a great time also

Back