• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

Just got done with work and about to grab a coffee. MeMike, I was on FABO earlier today around 4:00am.
My wife will be up soon and I will see how much bs is going on here this morning :D

6118-d7e6d9f5a26de16acf1b7b5e327363e0.jpg

I cant see the photo Mitch, Keith,ben, Me, ddaddy, Tike

6118-d7e6d9f5a26de16acf1b7b5e327363e0.jpg

Good morning, folks.

I'm logging off. I'll be hanging at FABO. I can't keep track of two sites simultaneously.

See ya next time FABO is down! :D

Good morning guy's , what's everybody up to today ?

Easy day for me, took the trash out, played with one granddaughter, got mirrors for my 72 (thanks d5679!), went and got lunch, now it's bedtime for me so I can get 4 hours sleep and work 12!

Well at least you stuck around Mob . It's kind of quite today , It look's like everybody went running back to Fabo . Congrats on the mirrors , What do you run on your truck anyways , the small ones or the bigger ones with the three legs ?

Well at least you stuck around Mob . It's kind of quite today , It look's like everybody went running back to Fabo . Congrats on the mirrors , What do you run on your truck anyways , the small ones or the bigger ones with the three legs ?
I'm sticking with the small ones on the 72. I usually use whatever comes with them when I get em. I don't tow very much, you can die laughing watching me back a trailer up, so I don't need any "California style" mirrors.

I like the little ones that came in my truck, but don't think I'll use them much, I took the mirror off my Polara cause the screw hole was too big, didn't want to lose it, and haven't needed it at all. My neck still turns, so that's what I use to see. Still have the inside rear view.

It look's like everybody went running back to Fabo .
They have too much going on over there not to go back. I'll head over there pretty soon when I get to work on my Dart. I'll still swing by here and FCBO every day, I like them all for various reasons.

On aanother note, do you remember what brand of bumper guard was on your red Warlock? (there was one on there right?) The seed has been planted that I'm gonna need one of those on my 72 before I'm done.

I'm sticking with the small ones on the 72. I usually use whatever comes with them when I get em. I don't tow very much, you can die laughing watching me back a trailer up, so I don't need any "California style" mirrors.

I like the little ones that came in my truck, but don't think I'll use them much, I took the mirror off my Polara cause the screw hole was too big, didn't want to lose it, and haven't needed it at all. My neck still turns, so that's what I use to see. Still have the inside rear view.
Yeah , I think you've got the same mirror's I have on mine . I've been trying to find replacement heads for them . The mirror part isn't the greatest and I'm the type of driver that's likes knowing what's around him at all times even when I'm going forward . My wife hates them and I considered going with a bigger one like on my Ramcharger . But these are the factory mirrors and they've kind of grown on me . Even though I can't see crap threw them because of the size and condition .

They have too much going on over there not to go back. I'll head over there pretty soon when I get to work on my Dart. I'll still swing by here and FCBO every day, I like them all for various reasons.
Yeah , But I like it over here better . Everybody seems to get along and everybody has there own opinion but no one seems to be opinionated . I just wish more people would stick around . Don't get me wrong , I still go over there and I've met some really good people over there . But if you'll notice I don't post as much over there as I do here . You know ? Now that I think about it , I've never checked out FCBO . A Body's , yeah . B Body's , Yeah . Even E Body's for a short time . But C Body's , No . Hmmm , I'm going to have to check that out now . ;)

On aanother note, do you remember what brand of bumper guard was on your red Warlock? (there was one on there right?) The seed has been planted that I'm gonna need one of those on my 72 before I'm done.
That push bar came off of another truck and I made it fit the other Warlock I had . I started to make a template , so that I could start making them up and maybe sell them . I actually made two prototypes that came out better then the one I had on that truck and they ended up on other peoples trucks . I scrapped the idea of making them to sell because I found that everybody wanted them but very few people wanted to pay for them .

Yeah , But I like it over here better . Everybody seems to get along and everybody has there own opinion but no one seems to be opinionated . I just wish more people would stick around . Don't get me wrong , I still go over there and I've met some really good people over there . But if you'll notice I don't post as much over there as I do here . You know ? Now that I think about it , I've never checked out FCBO . A Body's , yeah . B Body's , Yeah . Even E Body's for a short time . But C Body's , No . Hmmm , I'm going to have to check that out now . ;)
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much bitching here. I pissed one guy off here cause I didn't know about the single headlight 79-80 grilles, he took my ignorance a little bit personal. Oh well.

I don't go to B or E bodies cause, I don't have one! Or a jeep or an F/M/J body either. Only been to B bodies for some pricing on getting my bright work refinished. There is Tom's of knowledge and ideas and parts to be had on the A B and E sites, not so much on the C site (how much of that stuff got crushed?) but a solid group of die hard guys. They hate flippers over there and sometimes the people who buy a car from a flippers think they hate the car, not the flipper. But then again, the flipper thinks they can sell a 6k car for 15k, and that we are all idiots. Fun to watch then burn a guy who comes in, says what he paid for the car, how little he put into it, and then brag about the inflated price being such a great deal. Probably why I'll keep my fleet at its current number for a good long time, and never sell any I have. Besides, I got tattoos of them, so I can't sell!

I scrapped the idea of making them to sell because I found that everybody wanted them but very few people wanted to pay for them .
Funny how that works. Still got the templates? (snowball flying towards the sun)

I do agree about the bitching and drama at times over there. I am in with a good group each morning and it also usually answers the questions I have. Well dam you saw how this thread started FABO withdrawal with that group! LMAO

Back