• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

Tike and mitch found this trophy they gave me Saturday, really funny and it has the neamr Ray Bender on it ! Some funny stuff right there.
I bet that was cool !! Picture or it did not happen ;)

We're on the truck site. Here's 2 of 3 I own (if I can find a photo on my phone)

20150404_163221.jpg

I have seen them sell for at least 400 a set in good shape with the caps and rings easily.
That and higher !! I was looking at $350.00 plus the ride for everything possibly and hope I can find a member that wants them as bad as I did when I bought them and put new 14'' tires on them

We're on the truck site. Here's 2 of 3 I own (if I can find a photo on my phone)
I see you have a pair !! Nizze looking trucks Mike, I had a 318 in one and it was a work horse and ran like a scalded Ape !!

If the tires are new put them on ebay and start a 4 and shipping for five days.
They are 80 % Hops (tires) if not closer to new, I have put about 7.000 miles on them, all easy with a 2.700lb car

I just gave Keith my old 14's He defiantly had the back of the Magnum filled when he left here.
I bet !! I need to flip these to buy parts and take care of my friends with the lift, so I guess I will post them up when the site pops back on, I better get moving, I will return !! Everyone have a JimDandy Day !!

Hey guys! FABO still down, I take it.

Went down to clear out some crap on my work bench Sunday. Too lazy to saw off this piece of wood so I tried to break it off in the vice. Broke the bench in stead. God did I feel stupid ...

Well, I'm half way through fixin' it again. Just decided to take a break.

2016-04-25 13.40.58.jpg

2016-04-25 14.28.47.jpg

2016-04-25 15.09.39.jpg

Hey guys! FABO still down, I take it.

Went down to clear out some crap on my work bench Sunday. Too lazy to saw off this piece of wood so I tried to break it off in the vice. Broke the bench in stead. God did I feel stupid ...

Well, I'm half way through fixin' it again. Just decided to take a break.
LOL

They are 80 % Hops (tires) if not closer to new, I have put about 7.000 miles on them, all easy with a 2.700lb car
Good 14's are getting harder to find. They should bring a good price.

Last edited:
Well fellas, time for me to rock on outta here. Have a good un'.

Back