• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1360.jpgIMG_1361.jpgIMG_1300.jpg I've also got a "clean" set of dark blue/grey manule window door panels and a set of tan arm rest's if anybody need's them .

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Bear, I'm doing buckets & consoles in my CrewCab & one of my ShortBeds
I knew you must have been building something but I just couldn't figure what . :confused2: It never ends does it ? Did you ever find everything you needed ? I know you were asking a couple of people on another web site .

I just sent you a PM back "Prospect" . As far as any other trim panels I'd have to check . What is it you need and I assume what ever you need you'd need it in tan ?

ramcharger emblems nos.jpgI just wanted to let you guy's know that I just posted a set of NOS Prospector badges in another thread . I posted them separately because I doubt that I'd find another NOS set anytime soon . Used one's yah but not NOS ones . So when they get sold I can mark them as sold . Check it out if your interested and give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com Thanks

ramcharger emblems nos.jpg

I knew you must have been building something but I just couldn't figure what . :confused2: It never ends does it ? Did you ever find everything you needed ? I know you were asking a couple of people on another web site .

I got some of the stuff

I know this is the wrong web site for these but I figured sense a lot of you guys have gotten parts off me already . I just thought I'd give you a heads up . I'm cleaning out some of my stash and I'm going to be posting a few things on FABO , FEBO , and FBBO within the next couple of weeks . Some of this stuff I've had sense the 80's so I'm going to have to clean the dust off before I can take any pictures and post any of it . Here's just some of the stuff and if you think you'll be interested in anything before I get it posted then just shoot me an e-mail . I'm not sure of what I'm asking for anything yet so please include an offer with your e-mail's . So far the list is ,,,,, A-Body .... Rally cluster , OEM factory A/C tinted side glass "complete 6 pieces" ..... E-Body ..... Passenger side sport mirror "In primer" Can't remember what year but I think 70/71 ........ B-Body..... 69 Road runner hood inserts "Were bought from Mopar and only used one month".... NOS rear back window for a 73 Road Runner ..... Side console courtesy lights "mint used"..... .68-70 Charger upper door panels "front & back" Black (good condition) I'll have to check again to see exactly what year . and maybe a few other things but that I can't think of right now . .... Again if you think you'll be interested in any of the stuff I've listed before I post them on the other sites then feel free to shoot me an e-mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com .... Thanks guys . P.S. I'll post this in another thread as well . Thanks again

PM sent "64DartGt" . I should know by the beginning of the week .

PM returned "85crewcabbie" . Thanks

Wondering if you had the grille insert for an 87 D series. The pic of the one on page one certainly looks similar.

I'm 90% sure I have a couple in stock . I'll be able to check for you and get you some pictures this week end . If you'd like , shoot me an e mail at myoldparts@Hotmail.com and I'll send you the pictures by Sunday at the latest . :becky:

Would you have engine wiring harness for 89 D350 360 EFI engine. I have every thing but the harness.

Sorry I just sold the last one I had in stock about three weeks ago .
Would you have engine wiring harness for 89 D350 360 EFI engine. I have every thing but the harness.

PM Returned "Lightfoot" . I'll get those pictures out to you later this week .

how much for the tail lights. used and or new. and the dodge ram for the hood.

Add tail light's to the list . I have a pair of NICE OEM used one's ( left & right ) and one NOS one . I only have picture's of the used one's right now .

i am interested in parts for my 1992 dodge ram. tail light was broken by a friend when moving his motor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back