• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per request . Drivers side ( Left ) Headlight bezel . Many thanks to Chuckie and all you guys that ask me about parts .

IMG_3328.jpg

For some reason the picture is showing for me ? But hears another one just in case .

IMG_3329.jpg

I just e mailed you a picture as well . I hope I sent it to the right e mail address . If you don't get it then shoot me an e mail at myoldparts@Hotmail.com and I'll send out another one . Thanks

I'm wondering if the Antivirus thing on my phone is blocking it. I got the email and the photo worked fine that way. It appears to be the right one. 86-90 right? How much?

Another request by another member . I E-mailed you a bunch more of it at different angles . Many Thanks ! IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

I "think" I have a couple but let me make sure I have a hood ornament in stock before we discuss anything . I'll take a look and post a picture if I do . But weather you buy it or we work something out . I'm not sure what you might have that would work for both of us because of the distance between us . It's not like either one of us could stop by each other's houses . We have to consider the shipping cost's . Really the only thing I'm working on at the moment is my 79 big block Warlock , hot rod project that's basically going to be a street legal race truck . I'll also be starting on my 5.9 "carbed" mag motor build in a few month's for another build I'll be starting next spring . Other then that the only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be any NOS trim parts you might have for any pre 93 Dodges . Well let me check on the ornaments and post a picture before we get to far ahead of our selves and we can take it from there . If you like what you see then you can send me an e-mail at myoldparts@Hotmail.com and we can discuss it . Sound good ?

Sounds good. Please send pics to jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com Thanks Jason

I "think" I have a couple but let me make sure I have a hood ornament in stock before we discuss anything . I'll take a look and post a picture if I do . But weather you buy it or we work something out . I'm not sure what you might have that would work for both of us because of the distance between us . It's not like either one of us could stop by each other's houses . We have to consider the shipping cost's . Really the only thing I'm working on at the moment is my 79 big block Warlock , hot rod project that's basically going to be a street legal race truck . I'll also be starting on my 5.9 "carbed" mag motor build in a few month's for another build I'll be starting next spring . Other then that the only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be any NOS trim parts you might have for any pre 93 Dodges . Well let me check on the ornaments and post a picture before we get to far ahead of our selves and we can take it from there . If you like what you see then you can send me an e-mail at myoldparts@Hotmail.com and we can discuss it . Sound good ?

Bear,
I have a 89 D250 SE. Do you have the black insert for the passenger side front fender? Also, will the bird bath hood fit the 89? As you can tell I'm new at owning a 1st gen.

Thanks,

Bear, Would you trade for parts? Iam looking for a decent rams head hood ornament for a spare.

Here's a quick shot of the only one I have left . If you think you'll be interested then shoot me an e-mail at myoldparts@Hotmail.com and I'll take a few more and send them to you and we'll talk . Thanks 01.jpg

01.jpg

Bear,
I have a 89 D250 SE. Do you have the black insert for the passenger side front fender? Also, will the bird bath hood fit the 89? As you can tell I'm new at owning a 1st gen.

Thanks,
Do you have the metal trim like that's in the picture I just posted the other day or do you have the rubber stick on trim . Being an 89 it could be either one . As far as the question about the hood . Yes it will fit but you have to change your cowl . My e-mail is myoldparts@Hotmail.com if you want to shoot me an e-mail .

Another request by another member . I E-mailed you a bunch more of it at different angles . Many Thanks ! View attachment 3507

Trim in picture is sold . Thanks Randy . And just to let anyone else know , my trim supply is starting to get low so feel free to shoot me an e-mail if anyone else need's any of them . Also the Ram head in the last picture was not sold so it's still available .

Hi guy's , I'm doing a little spring cleaning and cleaning out some of my inventory . I'll be updateing this list as I go thu some of my stuff and get pictures or if you don't see what your looking for then feel free to ask . I have fenders , hoods , doors , trim for short bed's & Ramchargers , Glove box's , bumpers , cross grill insert's , ect . , Not much interior stuff left but still have a little . I have no problem shipping but for the bigger stuff I'd rather have local pick up because of shipping cost . Please contact me at myoldparts@hotmail.com on price's and I except Pay Pal . Thanks for looking .

View attachment 1175

View attachment 1176

View attachment 1177

View attachment 1178

View attachment 1179

View attachment 1180

View attachment 1181

View attachment 1182

View attachment 1183

View attachment 1184

any stepside bed parts out there
What are you looking for? Not sure if LMC has anything for utelines. Fenders are the hardest to find, for a fair price anyways. Best thing for bed parts, have a lot of money sitting around for when you see something after stalking the internet way too long, then have a friend call up and tell you he found a bed for $25 more than the fenders alone would go for. That's how I got my other set, friend bought the box, which I may end up buying down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back