• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard. Phil is definitely a "go to" parts guy. Lol
lol . Thanks Chuckie , My wife was telling me you guy's were getting some bad weather this morning . How she knew YOU were getting bad weather I don't know ! :noidea: lol

lol . Thanks Chuckie , My wife was telling me you guy's were getting some bad weather this morning . How she knew YOU were getting bad weather I don't know ! :noidea: lol

Lol a wife knows all! You should know this by now. But we got dusted with snow. If that.

Do you have the metal retaining clips for the door panels and license plate light lenses

Last edited:
Lol a wife knows all! You should know this by now. But we got dusted with snow. If that.

Do you have the metal retaining clips for the door panels and license plate light lenses
That's funny , she keeps telling me the same thing ! lol We just got another 18" of snow the other day . I'm ready for spring ! lol
I normaly got the door panel clips in stock "new" . As for the plate light . That depend's on what rear bumper you've got . If you can e-mail me a picture and I'll see what I can do .

Bear, I need some of these

SAM_4014.jpg

Bear, I need some of these
Sorry Bob. I don't have any of though's center's right now , but you never know what tomorrow might bring . lol As a matter of fact , I allmost could of had a full set today because they were on a Ramcharger I was trying to buy for a parts truck . But the deal fell thru on me . If I come across a nice set then I'll try and keep you in mind . At least what little I still have left . lol

Why would wanna do a thing like that?!
Maybe he's a glutten for pushment or something ? But leave him alone ! I'll take all the help I can get at this point . lol

Roflmao! At least it's not January anymore
Yah but , Were suposed to get more snow tue / wed and I blew the reverse band out of my trany in the Ramcharger . And it's against my religion ( as a plow driver ) to pick up a shovel . lol

Yah but , Were suposed to get more snow tue / wed and I blew the reverse band out of my trany in the Ramcharger . And it's against my religion ( as a plow driver ) to pick up a shovel . lol

Eww. Time for rebuild

Are you on vacation bear?

Sorry Chuckie and anyone else that's been trying to contact me . It's been crazy here . Between this great New England weather with the snow and the rain . My tranny adventure with my Ramcharger , the tranny shop that had my tranny and the so called mechanic that owned it before me that thought it would be OK to cross thread metric bolt's into American threads . My computer acting up right in the middle of selling my step side to a guy over sea's . The list go's on ! Let's just say I haven't been having fun here . I'm still having a few issue's with my computer, mainly my picture file's and e-mail's taking a couple of days to get to me some times . But I should be back to a 100 % by the end of the week or the beginning of next week at the latest .

Are you on vacation bear?

Chuckie , I know you had sent me a couple of e-mails on a couple of different thing's . Like the plate light's and such . If you could , send me an e-mail the end of this week with a shopping list of what you need and I'll try and get the stuff together for you . Hopefully I'll be able to send you some picture's of them by then . By the way I'm supposed to pick up another parts truck by the end of this month . It's a mid 80's Ramcharger . The body is pretty much junk but it's got a clean red interior in it . I'm not sure what else will be worth saving on this one . But you know me ! I'll save anything I can on it . Just thought I'd give a heads up on it . Many thanks ,,, Bear

Bear I need 3 drivers seat bases 1 pass side 81-90 1 pass side 91-93 for a RamCharger
Thanks Bob
Bob , What the hell are you building now , that you need five seat base's for ? lol I know I've got one driver's side hear and I've got a blue Ramcharger down at the yard that I think still has the seats in it ( but I'm not sure exactly what year ) . So there's two of the driver's side's and one of the passenger side's . I'll have to check my storage to see if I have the rest of them and what years they are . For the 91 / 93 , are you going to need the lil shock's to go with them as well ?

Sorry Chuckie and anyone else that's been trying to contact me . It's been crazy here . Between this great New England weather with the snow and the rain . My tranny adventure with my Ramcharger , the tranny shop that had my tranny and the so called mechanic that owned it before me that thought it would be OK to cross thread metric bolt's into American threads . My computer acting up right in the middle of selling my step side to a guy over sea's . The list go's on ! Let's just say I haven't been having fun here . I'm still having a few issue's with my computer, mainly my picture file's and e-mail's taking a couple of days to get to me some times . But I should be back to a 100 % by the end of the week or the beginning of next week at the latest .

It's cool. Was just getting a bit concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back