• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Rusty I hope we ain't looking for the same thing................... because you was here first lol

Lol I don't believe so my friend. If anything, I need the passenger seat BASE lol that will be an item for another time

LOL Now Now Boy's . No fighting . :nono: I've got plenty of parts to around and I've got you both covered . lol

Well Bear.... Chuckie must think I lost it with my last comment......but I didn't realize your name is Phil too........duuuhhh.

Thanks phil! Everything came out great!

image-2331930815.jpg

Look'in good Chuckie ! :thumb: You should have your other box eather today or tomorrow . Last time I checked it was in Denver .

Look'in good Chuckie ! :thumb: You should have your other box eather today or tomorrow . Last time I checked it was in Denver .

Lol it's probably in the mailbox. Now I need to find a nice grill guard

Lol it's probably in the mailbox. Now I need to find a nice grill guard
I'll keep my eye's open for a grill guard for you . But though's thing's go faster then I can find them . If you want , I'll give you a shout when I come across the next one .

And thank's again for the "Good guy alert" in the "non truck discussion" forum . :becky:

Awesome parts man. I am new here and was referred from fabo. I have a d150 step side and I am missing my grille insert. My grille frame is mangled and one head light door is broken. I am curious if you have any of those. And if it would fit.

Awesome parts man. I am new here and was referred from fabo. I have a d150 step side and I am missing my grille insert. My grille frame is mangled and one head light door is broken. I am curious if you have any of those. And if it would fit.

Welcome aboard. Phil is definitely a "go to" parts guy. Lol

Welcome to the site ! I should be able to help you out . The one thing you forgot though is what year your truck was .:becky: Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com . Thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back