• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guy's , I'm doing a little spring cleaning and cleaning out some of my inventory . I'll be updateing this list as I go thu some of my stuff and get pictures or if you don't see what your looking for then feel free to ask . I have fenders , hoods , doors , trim for short bed's & Ramchargers , Glove box's , bumpers , cross grill insert's , ect . , Not much interior stuff left but still have a little . I have no problem shipping but for the bigger stuff I'd rather have local pick up because of shipping cost . Please contact me at myoldparts@hotmail.com on price's and I except Pay Pal . Thanks for looking .

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

Here's the other door panel .

IMG_0781.jpg

A definite maybe ! lol I remember seeing a set up , but I can't remember if I sold it . ( It's tough geting old ) lol . If I get back early enough tomorrow afternoon I'll check for you .

Sorry "RTom" , I sold it allready . Do you need everything for the spare or just the plate & nut to hold it up ?

Add tail light's to the list . I have a pair of NICE OEM used one's ( left & right ) and one NOS one . I only have picture's of the used one's right now .

IMG_1016.jpg

Interested in the 2 headlight doors, and door panels. How much for them?
Do you have the lower black trim molding for the short bed and their mounting plates? How is the tailgate? Any pics?
Jagsdtc@comcast.net

Interested in the 2 headlight doors, and door panels. How much for them?
Do you have the lower black trim molding for the short bed and their mounting plates? How is the tailgate? Any pics?
Jagsdtc@comcast.net
E-Mail sent back to you . I don't have any good tail gates left but I have everything else . Thanks

Just got your PM "redneckmopars" , sent you a PM back .

Do you have the passenger side hard ware that unlatches the the seat, I just need the handle and linkage that goes to the latch.
I am using a small rope to pull the latch so the seat will tilt forward now :help:
Mine is an 85 model, but you know Mopar, it will most likely work :tea:

I should be able to help you out "J Town Ram" . Just shoot me an E-Mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do . That way I can send you some picture's just to make shure you get everything you need . :thumb:

Sounds great, just sent it out to you , rollin !

Got it and just sent you out a picture the other day . :thumb:

There factory 88/89 up to 93 ( manule window ) but they will fit all 81 to 93 Dodge Truck's maybe even earlier but I have'nt tried them on a pre 81 yet . . The red one's in the picture are sold allready but I just got a blue set in if your interested . If you look at my other post ( 92/93 Chrome Dodge grill ) you will see them in the corner of the picture . I think I might have a tan set over at my other place though . I get diferent parts in for 72 thru 93 all the time so what I have for sale is allway's changing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back