• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Who does Models? Dodge & all

I don't have anything but a few pieces left of the race trailers
I'd be interested in some of the 79-80 grills
Hadn't seen you in a while
Glad you're back

Yeah, Let me know what all you might have for the trailers! LOL I got one to build myself..... As for the grilles, YES I can hook you up with the parts pretty quick! I molded one of them so I can make a '78 a '79, AND I'll have others as well, I think I have a '73 and a '75-'76 grille coming to be molded!

Its good to be back! I went through a bad accident, and then my computer crapped out on me but here I am again! LOL

Got some hoods for a few of my Dodges
IMG_1001_zpsavkceiia.jpg
Where do you get those hoods? Or did you make them yoursel?

I might have some casting materials around, I should go look. I wouldn't know what to cast as I haven't touched any plastic for a long time.

I'm going to need at least one of the 73 grilles for sure.

I'll let ya know when I have them molded, I don't have the grille as of yet, I'm waiting on it!!!! I too need a early 70's grille, '72 - '73.....

I need to get as many as I can! I'd LOVE to get one grille for each year starting with '72, to mold! (I'd KILL to get one GOOD '73 from MPC thats Chrome!)

I might have some casting materials around, I should go look. I wouldn't know what to cast as I haven't touched any plastic for a long time.

What might ya have to trade? I'd send ya some of my resin work to get your hands back on some plastic!

I hounded a caster for 2-3 years till he finally made them for me
I'll have some more soon he's doing me a batch this week

Bob, you need ANY Mopar engine parts? I molded all that I have to date got my hands on. I have EVERYTHING from early Hemi's to the newer LA's and all the B/RB engines as well as second gen "RB" Hemi's! With all sorts of intakes and such for all of them!

-Let me know as I know you were looking for some stuff for that race team. I BET I have EVERYTHING you need!!!! -We'll work out some sort of trade!

Let me know what ya think!

Magnum?
Do you have the Revell Hemi Dart oil pan?
I've used up everything except for a small tool cabinet from the racing trailers
The floor from one made a stretched tandem axle HaulAway trailer
The sides are the sides on the transporters as is the floor is from the floor & the roof used for roof/observation deck

I'll be buying more trailers though, there's a L700 ToterHome in the works for the 2dr post 68 Dart Street Outlaws style car along with building a L700 box truck as a support truck for the S/S team

You have pics of whats left of the race trailers? (At this point, I'd be interested in ANYTHING to just have a "start"!!!!)

I DO have the Revell Dart, I got that deep sump oil pan you were looking for, MOLDED, (How many ya need?) let me know..... ALSO I molded most of the Hemi engine for the Revell Dart too! So I have al but exhaust manifolds for it, as well as headers and no belts or fans.... Air cleaners well I haven't tried those yet! -I got the race interior pan for the Revell Dart too! (I think you were interested in that as well!)

I too am am looking for one more L-700 (I only have one!) but would like to make one of them to haul the race wedge bed on it.... for MY race team! LOL

Do you have ANY of the engines that came with the L-700???? I'd trade ya whatever you need that I have in resin for whatever you might have to offer (I am interested in that tool box too! As I may attempt to mold it as well!)

Let me know!

Sounds good let me know!!!! I'm looking for a couple of the box-stock L-700 engines!!!! if ya have 'em to spare!

-Bob you wouldn't happen to have a V-8 CAT from the Revell Kenworth dump truck by chance?

-Whats the Cummins like? Decent casting? (I wanna mold one of those for uses like this in the future!

Magnum?
Do you have the Revell Hemi Dart oil pan?
I've used up everything except for a small tool cabinet from the racing trailers
The floor from one made a stretched tandem axle HaulAway trailer
The sides are the sides on the transporters as is the floor is from the floor & the roof used for roof/observation deck

I'll be buying more trailers though, there's a L700 ToterHome in the works for the 2dr post 68 Dart Street Outlaws style car along with building a L700 box truck as a support truck for the S/S team

-I missed a posting. you questioned a Magnum.... Yes? -And YES! I have those too!

I've got a bunch of Diesel engines
I haven't got the 6BTs yet I've seen pics & saw what different ones said about them

The same as the kenworth wrecker, the Germany one? I have a couple of those laying around.

Would you part one out if it has the CAT V-8 diesel????? I'd toss you a CAT 3408 in-place of it. that came from the 359 Peterbilt I have! -I'd need the decals that go to the engine if you have them! (I'd look to see if mine has any with it!)

Back