• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What parts would you like to see made for your 72-93 Dodge truck

Do you need just the four cab bolts and no core supports?
I may have the 2 core support bolts but will need a length?
Send me a pm with address and i will send them cod freight. They are used and just using storage space. They need a new home where they will be used.

Thanks, 7mopar. Glad to see there are still people out there willing to help. I will pay it forward.

There's a fellow who asked on another forum about what Mopar parts would we like to see made
Myself & some others replied about truck stuff & anyway I offered to do a survey to see if there's enough market & what parts
repeat replies & I agree's are welcome
Just think of it as we're trying to win this as a group

Thanks, Bob
Bob, when I replaced the wheel openings on my bed, I was able to buy the outer panels. However the inner panels were rusted out as well. They usually go together. I had to piece meal to repair the inner panel. It turned out great, but it would have been so much easier to have that inner panel cut out what needed to be cut and weld the new piece in. When you are making those curved pieces it takes some time when your limited to bending and shaping.

I am in agreement with inside the cab components. We need headliners, dashes, control panels, I could use some new door panels. Maybe they make some of this stuff, but I have not found it.

Larry

Late 60's early 70's Emblems!!!! Side trim, interior trim, DOOR window winder handles! & knobs.... -Off the top of my head!

Complete wiring harnesses with molded plugs. A lot of the old dodges ended up burning up the heater wiring. Sheet metal is also needed to keep these trucks going.

Complete wiring harnesses with molded plugs. A lot of the old dodges ended up burning up the heater wiring. Sheet metal is also needed to keep these trucks going.
There is "some" sheet metal out there but the key is getting quality sheet metal at an affordable price . I've seen the current products double and triple in price but the quality hasn't changed . I don't mind paying a little more , but only if it's worth it .

The seatbelt covers, the plastic deals that covers the winder deal, Ive been looking for a blue set ( knowing I have to buy the entire belt assy ) for years and no luck.

Also the 3 leg foldaway mirrors. Ive heard that you can save the rubber on the old glass and put it on the new glass you have cut at your glass shop but Ive asked for clarification on the procedure and havent heard any.

Somebody also ought to stamp the steel door panels so people can get rid of the garbage plastic ones.

Ive got a few sets of the steels but have found the correct interior handle for this panel even tougher to find.

i own 3 70s and 80s dodge trucks, would like to see more parts aviable for these trucks. lmc truck is doing a good job but we need more. also i need info on a little known 1976 true spirit truck mine is 360 black with white pin stripe. any info is appreciated-- jetmech

72-80 outer wheelhouse panels. They are the first things to rust out on these trucks.
Interior door panels. something other than black, too.
dash pads, other than black
wiring harness, any and all of them

Back