• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

what gas mileage?

If it was up to me I would say screw the injectors and electronic timing. What is wrong with a carbuerator.

Alright I said 5.4 as in the ford you mean there is a dodge one too?

I like your thinking, sir!

Bet I have video evidence and time slips to prove that your truck isn't as fast as mine.
It is right now............... Hehehehehehehehe...............But true.... A nitrous fed 390 in a 4x4 makes for some nice 12 second slips...... I'm going to the track next week to find out what mine does..... Fuckin finally...............

No shit talking until you have a time slip. Otherwise you'll be banished to that other site with all the other "smart" people.

Fucking Dakotas weigh more than they can haul. If you're looking for fuel economy, stay far away. Actually, it's safer to just stay away from them...period.

Wow, you sure got that one figured out. Every fucking truck weighs more than it can haul. Towing is a different story, but you probably already knew that.

Any other words of wisdom, Frank?

Make sure to read that post I gave you. Don't get cocky, or that truck will wind up against the wall, and you're going to be pissed.

i hate emissions but thats no excuse for loss of power. If the dodge van with v-6 has almost 300hp and gets better mileage then they fucked up somewhere making the dakotas.

winner winner chicken dinner!!!

It is right now............... Hehehehehehehehe...............But true.... A nitrous fed 390 in a 4x4 makes for some nice 12 second slips...... I'm going to the track next week to find out what mine does..... Fuckin finally...............

It's a GEN2, I can answer that for you....it breaks down.

Rnaz, please post current pictures of your truck
DSC00065.jpg

Please guys - please keep it civil. We want this to be a friendly place dont we? Dont disrespect each other and keep the cussing to a minimum.

Thanks.....

Please guys - please keep it civil. We want this to be a friendly place dont we? Dont disrespect each other and keep the cussing to a minimum.

Thanks.....

No problem. Most of us know each other, and we're just needling.

reggiN please....that old piece of shit doesn't even run!!!

PFFFFFFFT!!!! What are you looking at? The pic you quoted is a Dart with its front wheels off the ground due to massive amounts of torque. That fence doesn't stand a chance against the mighty power of an angry Dart. That is all.

Back