• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Morning fellas. Starting to feel better (nasty cold or something). A busy day planned but I'll still stop by here from time to time to catch up with the latest.

Morning Mike! Well it is for me, get to start my 12 hours at 6. Though I'd fill up the Thermos with the black stuff before I go in. Stopped by and stocked up on some Buffalo Sweat and Troll Way beer for my 4 day weekend, so I'm covered on all fronts.

memike, glad you're getting a start on a shop, I'm just starting to dream up what I want to build, as I just got done discussing a price of a friend's 2-2.5 acre lot he will sell me. The shop will be a ways off, bit I have a landing spot for it, gotta start at the ground level!

You guys sure love your coffee, a day or two and 10 pages later! Well, I'm going to go back to "sitting on the porch", thanks for the coffee!

Hey, Hey there Scott, glad to hear there's a beginning of a plan coming together. Good luck with it. Just finished another cuppa, time to go goof off some more.

Hey, Hey there Scott, glad to hear there's a beginning of a plan coming together. Good luck with it. Just finished another cuppa, time to go goof off some more.
There a beginning, now to figure out how to proceed, guess I won't be getting a fire truck anytime soon! A welcome trade off.

Catch you guys tomorrow. My cold medicine is kicking in and I am getting drowsy. Lol

There a beginning, now to figure out how to proceed, guess I won't be getting a fire truck anytime soon! A welcome trade off.
Well, you've seen how little it takes to fill up a decent size shop so you can't walk through, so plan accordingly...... Of course, you may put crap away better than I generally do. And you don't have as many projects (automotive) as I do - yet!!!

I am green with envy over a cup of coffee. You guys and your shops. My buddy has a nice shop with a hoist. Too bad he is an hour away.

I am green with envy over a cup of coffee. You guys and your shops. My buddy has a nice shop with a hoist. Too bad he is an hour away.
I have an opportunity to buy land just on the fringe of a small town, water and sewer, and electrical run past the property, and I'll never see a price this low again, a signs point to "Buy"!

I have an opportunity to buy land just on the fringe of a small town, water and sewer, and electrical run past the property, and I'll never see a price this low again, a signs point to "Buy"!
I think I would have to jump on that one. We have a large lot here in town but the wife says "absolutely not" to a garage/shop. Mine would have to be somewhere else also.

I think I would have to jump on that one. We have a large lot here in town but the wife says "absolutely not" to a garage/shop. Mine would have to be somewhere else also.
It's still 15 minutes away, my current 12x40 storage unit is 10 minutes, so not much worse. But the folks living next to me would be like having a security guard so it's a nice location. Haven't told the GF yet! Might be living there!

It's still 15 minutes away, my current 12x40 storage unit is 10 minutes, so not much worse. But the folks living next to me would be like having a security guard so it's a nice location. Haven't told the GF yet! Might be living there!
What?? Next door to an old folks home?

Nobody's got more time on their hands than old folks and they're generally nosier than all get-out, too. Friends are a distant second.... :D

I have been without internet for about 9 days got it back last night, YEAH!!! I know the world has lots of problems, but I have become so spoiled that without internet I thought is was going to go through withdraw.

I think I would have a security system of some sort installed. Heck, who am I to say, I got my garage broken to 3 times and it's only 10" from the back door and I was in the house sleeping. (happened at night)

Back