• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

It's my usual morning time now, but I don't have any coffee, oh wait, I have beer! Here's to the weekend!

Other than Mike, I think most of the FABO guy's bailed on us:(
Nope, we are still around! Just giving you guys some space to make the place your own. :)

I've been kinda busy with work and I just picked up another A body project. '66 Dart GT...

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

Nice, same car in both posts? #204 and #206?
206 is photoshop render I did of what it will look like put together. I chose a random photo to work from for that image.

204 is a pic of the actual car a while ago. The assembly is much further along now.

Satin finish eh? Did it get cleared? In your photo shop pic it's shining, or are you going to clear it?

Of you wake up before noon, with a couple of minutes to spare, it's still morning, right? That's what I did, and it felt GREAT! I do love working an overnight shift, just not a morning person. Unless that morning consists of a car show or a hunt for Mopar related goodies! On the way to the store to my $1 fufu Machachino or whatever it is I drink!

Back