• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Well done! I need to make a notebook of my passwords. LOL
I did, and looked all threw it and did not have a fortrucksonly in my book, must have forgot to wright it down I guess

On a side note I had a friend show up with his tractor , I did not ask him to but he knew I could use it for a day here clearing an area to build my shop, he smoothed up my drive way as well, would not take a dime, I stuck 100 bucks in his cup holder because he is not working and just started his paper work to retire in March .. Good folks on the near hill that has Victoria high and dry keeping it stored for me , memike is a blessed man

I did, and looked all threw it and did not have a fortrucksonly in my book, must have forgot to wright it down I guess

On a side note I had a friend show up with his tractor , I did not ask him to but he knew I could use it for a day here clearing an area to build my shop, he smoothed up my drive way as well, would not take a dime, I stuck 100 bucks in his cup holder because he is not working and just started his paper work to retire in March .. Good folks on the near hill that has Victoria high and dry keeping it stored for me , memike is a blessed man
Your story makes me smile. Both of you scored!

Nice Mike! Great to have a tractor around doing that. Hey what are you doing inside like heat, water, drains etc.
Sewer and water to a bathroom in slab, and a pakage a/c unit we bought a year ago 3 1/2 tun, Creed said we will be using some kind of spay on insolation a friend of his douse.. and a wash area drain to a gray water barrel we will put inline to the shower and sink(Two 55gal barrles filled with gravel and sand , but taking toilet water to my septick tank just 55 feet away sir

It sure will be Mike, I have been waiting two and a half years to get this under way and get back to my roots of wrenching, this old fart don't get on the ground anymore, so the lift will get me back on my feet again

008.JPG

Sewer and water to a bathroom in slab, and a pakage a/c unit we bought a year ago 3 1/2 tun, Creed said we will be using some kind of spay on insolation a friend of his douse.. and a wash area drain to a gray water barrel we will put inline to the shower and sink(Two 55gal barrles filled with gravel and sand , but taking toilet water to my septick tank just 55 feet away sir
Nice! Floor drains and water are almost a necessity!

Well men, looks like it is time to get my day started, meeting a tree and stump remover guy for breakfast at 8:30 this morning, I will be back with updates and pictures from my day :snaphappy: hay !! I love you guys so don't eat nobody today :eggface::eggface::wacky::wtf:

Back