• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Coffee is gone. Time to run some errands. (arnold schwarzenegger voice) "I'll be Back!"

FABO is off and on like a prom dress!
dont know, I had a heck of a timing getting my date's prom dress off that night, it was the dinner dress she wore to dinner before prom that came off easy hehe ..... course she's now my wife

Fabo still under construction.
Like this new place, common ground for my trucks.
I only have 4 that run right now, that more than i can say about my A bodies....they resemble cadavers right now.
(Looking in mirror) boss is looking, better get back to work!
Lunch today was a cup of coffee, and a quick visit.

I only have 4 that run right now, that more than i can say about my A bodies....they resemble cadavers right now.
FABO working for me.... but yeah, I like it here too.

Stopping by over the lunch hour. Still not done running for the day but I was close to home and stopped by for lunch. Talk about trucks, Stoners Speed Shop is thrashing to get 2 trucks ready for SEMA. One almost done and the Cameo to go, Both have LS power and 4L60's. Dakota Digital dashes, a/c, power windows and custom interiors from Boss Interiors. Here's some sneak peeks. Hey @Man On The Hill

FB_IMG_1506448738995.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448727636.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448711782.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448732602.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448716148.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448591843.jpg

FB_IMG_1506448585646.jpg

20170926_115443.jpg

20170926_115432.jpg

Last edited:
Just dropped by to see if the local crowd has joined the party. C'mon guys, stop in and have a chat!

Don't let us out-of-town guys hog the place...

Well this has been a funny and of the wall type morning, I horse was in my garden I just tilled up and Buddy seemed to want to make friends with her, I was worried Buddy was going to get kicked or stepped on but she seemed to like his company, so I go out to take a closer look (Still dark) and step right in a soft spot that ended up being horse chit I had to put a walking leash on Buddy to get him back in and he seemed sad What the Frig is that all about.
I walk the trash down to the road and pick up a $20.00 dollar bill and spent 10 minutes looking for more, my wife wakes up and can't find me anywhere and lets Buddy back out and he meets me in the drive way walking back in the dark.. is this a sign ?? I think I will go back down to the mail box and look closer now that it is light out !

Fabo has the hiccups, im sure admin has their hands full.

A little foggy this morning,makes intersections a little dicey.

Years ago there was peat-moss burning year round,on bad days it would shut down a stretch of highway, cops would regulate traffic after one person died in a big pile up in the smoke. On friend drove into ditch to wait out tge smoke, truck decided ditch was safer than highway and hit the car. Go figure. Its now unlawful to burn the peat moss.

Last edited:
Back