• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

I still say that's one MEAN truck ! Do you have any pictures of all of you guy's together ?

No Big Group shot yet but a few of each
the two 4x4's (I dont have any pics of my buddys stock height Cummins 4x4)
914c6509.jpg

mvc-005s.jpg

The Cummins powered 2WD & mine
b-kCV_LJ11_b8WPJxzPcncE1PlAw73SIY4N1YsooF_o=w1059-h794-no.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Boy "Bogie" ! Those two look right at home in that wood's shot . Maaaaaan is that dually long ! That must be fun to drive in the city ! lol

It may have been I'm not sure Mine & he two tone 4x4 are from Long Island originally the other stock 4x4 Cummins came from Alabama and the guy with the 2WD has another 2WD he bought at Chrysler's @ Carlisle from another state as well.

Newb here, here are mine. The '03 is 2500 with the HO Cummins and a 6 speed. Basically stock with 225K, I just replaced the original clutch, upgraded to ceramic and added an Edge. The previous owner cut off the muffler and installed a K&N.

473178_100536546817942_1965035975_o.jpg

468219_100536506817946_414215879_o.jpg

The '75 W200 I just picked up over the weekend, original 440 truck. Right now no motor, but I have a '72 440 waiting to go in there. Also going to need some wiring straightened out from sitting, and the floors have some rust, overall nothing major.

20140216_074717_zpszup8rtzu.jpg

20140215_182934_zps3voyylqn.jpg

Oh Man ! I'd love to get my hands on that 75 club cab "71ChargerRT" ! Oh Yah ! Welcome to the site ! :biggrin:

84 D-100 Original Owner

84 Dodge Truck_2.jpg

Bought this new off the showroom floor in January of 1984. It has 350,000 miles and is all original, even the transmission except for a short block was installed at 200K.

84 Dodge Truck.jpg

84 Dodge Truck.jpg

84 Dodge Truck_2.jpg

Maaan , that still look'in good ! How often do you find an ole Dodge truck that hasn't been worked to death ? Just go's to show you , RAM TOUGH ! :thumb:

jagsdtc that's a nice original 350k mile truck, kind of wish I had kept some of my old cars & trucks :frusty: , but I get board & get rid of them usually... Then get something else...

Last edited:
jagsdtc that's a nice original 350k mile truck, kind of wish I had kept some of my old cars & trucks :frusty: , but I get board & get rid of them usually... Then get something else...
I'm the same way . I kick myself at some of the cars that I've had and I let go . I think the one that would be worth the most today was the 67 Hemi GTX I bought in a package deal , waaaaay back when . You don't want to know what I sold that car for .

Bear I have the same story, too many and I don't want to think about them especially my first new car purchase back in '71 of a Valiant Pacer which was a hot car back then over here and only sold I because I ran out of room in my workshop, I had it for 13 years and put over 300,000 miles on the clock. I have tried to track it down but it looks like it may have died.

yea we could go on & on about the "only if I did ___", from back in my youth, but I got rid of stuff for a good reason at the time, it seemed like anyway... that's my story & I'm sticking to it...LOL... I was young & dumb, probably or more like... many Chargers & RR's over a dozen of each, then numerous 60's-70's into the mid 80's Power Wagons, XKE Jag, ^0's & 70's Porsche's, my dumbist a 68 Barracuda 426ci hemi BO29, that I got from a HS buddies father "dirt cheap", that smoked like a freight train, sold it after going thru the engine for a nice tiddy profit & that guy I sold it to made 10X of what I sold it for off that same car... I knew what I had, but not the market really, it was 1979-80 thou... I was 20 y/o DOOOOOOH

Last edited:
The thing is, nearly every old, collectable, valuable vehicle was at one time a 10-15 year old, well worn, outdated car that was worth very little. Just like all of the muscle cars of the late 60's and early 70's; after the first oil embargo of 1973 and the price of gas shot up, those gas guzzeling muscle cars suddenly became the unwanted stepchild of the auto manufacturer, dealer and the guy owning one. After the second oil embargo and the price of gas went up even more, those muscle cars became the equivelent of the unemployed, lazy brother-in-law living under your roof and sponging off of you. Nobody wanted them at that point and the few people that still used them as an everyday driver couldn't get shucked of them fast enough.

Look at the 64 Mustangs, now very collectable but by 1975 the were sagging rust buckets that were being crushed right and left because very few people wanted them. 57 Chevies were the same. It was just a matter or time before the first generation Thunderbirds became an outdated design that was useless when the kids started coming along. And while considered very cool now, had then been money making great sellers, Ford wouldn't have turned them into big 6 passenger road barges with a trunk nearly big enough to stuff the 1st gen Thunderbird into. About the only American cars that can-could be depended upon to remain desirable are Corvettes and the old Dusenbergs and Cords. So don't beat yourself up for ridding yourself of that 10-15 year old rust bucket way back when.

I hear what you are saying bikinkawboy but in my case the vehicle had NO rust and was better than new I just plain ran out of room. Several since that I owned and sold I have seen again and they are now sad sights it would make a grown man cry. One was parked on the street for 4 years under a tree and literately rotted away.

I've got to many of these stories . My wife figured out one day that I've had about forty plus ( what would be considered muscle cars or collectable cars & trucks now a days ) in my life time . The two that I had the longest were the 69 Charger that I bought back around the end of 79 beginning of 1980 and I just finally sold it about four or five years ago and the Dart that I won back in the late 80's early 90's . As much as I miss that car , I had my reason for finally letting go of it . Just like the Dart that I still own but now that's up for sale . I just hope that it go's to a good home . One of the reason's why I had so many of the other cars and truck's over the years is because I always enjoyed building them and driving them . Then I would sell them to someone else to enjoy and I'd move on to another one . Unfortunately a couple of them didn't quite go to as good a home as I thought . I remember a 69 GTX that I had and sold and a few months later I find it parked in the street with the front end all messed up . After a couple of month's I started leaving notes on the guy's door telling him that I'd buy the car back from him and he would never get back to me on it . It sat there for about another year untouched until one day it just disappeared . Another one was a beautiful 67 Old's that I had . After I sold it , I was driving down the guy's street one day and I saw it sitting in his driveway with broken glass and different doors on it . I found out later that he had made an enemy and that the car had been shot up with a shot gun . I could go on but I'm starting to get depressed thinking about it . lol I've always put a little of myself into everything I've ever built weather it was mine or someone else's . You just hope that the people that get them when you let go of them appreciate what's been done to them and take care of them .

Back