• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

It never ceases to amaze me at how some people can demolish a vehicle in such short order. I remember one guy near here that bought a beautiful new blue and white Chevy pickup. He was a farmer and within 2 months, there was a perfect half round, 8" wide indentation in the tailgate. He had the gate down and backed into a power pole, apparently at a fairly good clip. Funny thing is, it would still open and close normally. A few months later the tailgate was completely gone. He unhitched his gooseneck trailer and pulled forward, but forgot to lower the gate. Within 6 months, the truck was covered with scratches, dings, dents and a cracked windshield. But, he was an equal opportunity abuser because his tractors and combines took the same kind of beating.

After 18 years of farm use, my D150 had the paint beat off of the rear fender above the rear wheel where a tire chain came loose and the wife drove it a couple more miles home, the front fender had a slight kink by the side marker light that I easily fixed with a hammer and dolly last summer when restoring it (after setting unused for 16 years). The only other ding was at the top rear ridge of the roof where something fell forward onto it. You can use a vehicle hard but not abuse it. It seems some people can tear up their possessions and never feel the least bit of remorse.

bikinkawboy that makes me think of this Fireman joke I have 20 years in the FD currently a Captain and have had a number of Firefighters like this.

The Firemen and the bowling balls: You leave fireman alone in a room with 2 bowling balls and come back in a half hour. 1 will be broken and the other will be missing.

1977 Power Wagon 4X4 3/4 Ton Club Cab Long Bed

Got this a few weeks ago. It's a 1977 Power Wagon 4X4 3/4 Ton Club Cab Long Bed with 440, A/T, and A/C. These are the pictures I took before I swapped out the Super Swampers for something a little more road friendly.

Front compressed.jpg

Front PS compressed.jpg

Rear PS compressed.jpg

Rear compressed.jpg

Rear DS compressed.jpg

Front DS compressed.jpg

Maaaaan , That's a sweet club cab ! I love the tires but I know why you had to take them off . I ran Thorn Birds on the 79 ( Big Red ) step side I had for a couple of season's . There a MEAN look'in tire but there "heavy" and believe it or not there not the greatest in the rain .

Maaaaan , That's a sweet club cab ! I love the tires but I know why you had to take them off . I ran Thorn Birds on the 79 ( Big Red ) step side I had for a couple of season's . There a MEAN look'in tire but there "heavy" and believe it or not there not the greatest in the rain .

Thanks. Yeah, it was impossible to stop on those tires. I was able to sell them quick though. Here's a picture of the ones I replaced them with. It doesn't look as tough, but it rides a lot better and isn't as noisy. They are a couple inches taller as well. They are Goodyear 37 X 12.5 R16.5 Military Tires on Outlaw II rims.

cool 77 Power Wagon

Thanks.

that is a very cool wagon!

Thanks.

IMG_20140418_191525_209 compressed.jpg

I have been enjoying my Ramcharger all winter and last fall know that Creed found his own Ramcharger

DSC00037.jpg

Avenger 1 001.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, it was impossible to stop on those tires. I was able to sell them quick though. Here's a picture of the ones I replaced them with. It doesn't look as tough, but it rides a lot better and isn't as noisy. They are a couple inches taller as well. They are Goodyear 37 X 12.5 R16.5 Military Tires on Outlaw II rims.

I know what your saying "Brad4406" about not as tough . I just had to take the mudders off my Sport and I ended up replacing them with 35" AT's . I think my truck look's so wimpy now . But it rides like a dream !

Back