• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Just looked at all 30 pages. WOW!! Some really outstanding rides on here. Bear's Warlock and the Dakota Express are outstanding!! I am currently without a Dodge truck, but am going to look at a 78 Power Wagon 318 shorty on Sat. I have owned a 77 Warlock 4x4 360 auto, 81 Ram 4x4 318 auto, 88 Ram 4x4 318 TB inj 4 spd, 96 Ram SLT 4x4 5.2 5 spd, 95 Dakota rc sb 4x4 5.2 5 spd, 98 Dakota ec 4x4 5.2 5spd, 00 Dakota ec 4x4 4.7 auto, 01 Dakota rc sb 4.7 5spd, 01 Dakota quad cab 4x4 4.7 auto. I will add some pics when I figure out how. Did put some in gallery.

Welcome to the site "kork340" ! I just check out your pictures in the gallery and my favorite was the 77 Warlock . But I might be just a lil bias . lol
Just looked at all 30 pages. WOW!! Some really outstanding rides on here. Bear's Warlock and the Dakota Express are outstanding!! I am currently without a Dodge truck, but am going to look at a 78 Power Wagon 318 shorty on Sat. I have owned a 77 Warlock 4x4 360 auto, 81 Ram 4x4 318 auto, 88 Ram 4x4 318 TB inj 4 spd, 96 Ram SLT 4x4 5.2 5 spd, 95 Dakota rc sb 4x4 5.2 5 spd, 98 Dakota ec 4x4 5.2 5spd, 00 Dakota ec 4x4 4.7 auto, 01 Dakota rc sb 4.7 5spd, 01 Dakota quad cab 4x4 4.7 auto. I will add some pics when I figure out how. Did put some in gallery.

kork340 welcome to FTO, looks like you've had a bunch of cool rigs, looking forward to the photos

Thanks for the welcome! Here's some of my old trucks 2000 Dakota 26 (Small).JPGMy truck 4(small).jpg88 Ram 1(small).jpg81 Ram(small).jpg77 Warlock (35) small.jpg

81 Ram(small).jpg

77 Warlock (35) small.jpg

88 Ram 1(small).jpg

My truck 4(small).jpg

2000 Dakota 26 (Small).JPG

You "know" which one's are my favorites . lol The 81 and the 77 . :rockon:

I rent it with a couple buddies at a ghetto storage place in town. Rough floor, no heat, no running water (except for what runs through the roof...), but it's big, and has a storage loft. Between the three of us, we have it pretty well equipped. Here's an older pic of it, but it's all I can find right now.
IMG_5572.jpg

...And this isn't an off-topic post, there are Dodge trucks in the pic!

Last edited:
I rent it with a couple buddies at a ghetto storage place in town. Rough floor, no heat, no running water (except for what runs through the roof...), but it's big, and has a storage loft. Between the three of us, we have it pretty well equipped. Here's an older pic of it, but it's all I can find right now.
IMG_5572.jpg

...And this isn't an off-topic post, there are Dodge trucks in the pic!

cool truck & a very cool shop, thanks for sharing

I've always found that you can learn a lot about a person just by looking at his shop and what's hanging on the walls, on shelves or in boxes/piles. Much of my "interesting" stuff is home made. Leak down tester, assorted tools needed specifically for working on my old Japanese motorcycles, overhead trolley/hoist that allows me to lift a 1,000+ lb tractor engine and put it anywhere in the shop that I want and other such stuff. Kind of a build it when I need it mentality. I really wish I had a metal lathe. When I needed an impossible to find special fitting for putting an oil cooler on my "new" bike (30 years old), I had to make a small foundry out of a clay flower pot, creek sand/clay and cast the piece with melted down aluminum garage door frames and then machined it on a wood lathe. That certainly wasn't the tool I needed, but I was desperate. And it worked.

A 78 lil red ! You "do" like your Mopar trucks !:thumb: I'm not as good with telling the years on the Dusters . I'm guessing 70/71 ? Either way it looks pretty darn nice to !

A 78 lil red ! You "do" like your Mopar trucks !:thumb: I'm not as good with telling the years on the Dusters . I'm guessing 70/71 ? Either way it looks pretty darn nice to !

You are good... 1970 340/4speed/factory a/c, FJ5 Limelight... I have a thing for the old Mopar trucks.. All years but especially the Late 70's..

gttamopar cool rigs allot of truck project to choose from & drive...

Back