• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just some trucks I seen lately

no issues here , treasure to one is crapp to another . but there patina'd to say never washed , lol . well my 71 d400 is a air force yard dog with a /6 4spd , 5 hole 20's budds , 12' flatbed ,with a liftgate . all original is oem paint what left of it . has surface rust , low miles on it . here is some picks from a couple years ago . could shot more .View attachment 9139 View attachment 9140 View attachment 9141 View attachment 9142

GAWD, would that be a FUN project truck..... can you imagine THAT truck, sporting a "lengthened" Step-Side bed? Probably painted Plum Crazy Purple cuz I'm plum crazy...... Slant 6 in that. I could see me putting a Red Ram replacement in him, whether a Poly-Head or a Hemi, either be wild and I'd use it as a truck kept in good shape, and made also to go to shows and cruises..... (which is what I have planned when my truck is re-done!)

Paul, our trucks aren't junk, even the scrappiest of the bunch. But 67 Power Wagon is a W500 crackhead! He wants one so bad, he'd give, well I don't know what he'd give but he sure wants one!

Not a truck but rare enough to be mentionned a well kept bullet nose stude baker in running condition. Car was in front of a shop waiting for maintenance...

20170423_185759.jpg

20170423_185708.jpg

Paul, our trucks aren't junk, even the scrappiest of the bunch. But 67 Power Wagon is a W500 crackhead! He wants one so bad, he'd give, well I don't know what he'd give but he sure wants one!

Paul,
As Scott "Mob" says, heres a truck I'd give (almost) my left nut for......... a '58 or '59 Dodge Power wagon W500..... BIG pick up and says Get the hell outta my way just with its sheer size!

4d521d895bf33506e686811a1f768917.jpg

And Scott knows it! LOL

Last edited:
Heres what I CURRENTLY own......

5139a126cd075e9545dea73b02d8e70c.jpg

200302bfea6779388203eeaca292b7df.jpg

6f049e0bf62e7187a26e00c3631664b8.jpg

And get this.. I found another one running around just north of where I live VERY similar! Same state too...... Mine however has a "Chrysler Ivory" colored roof, the other one I seen had a "Chrysler Alpine White" roof, the other one looked as tho the grille was bare aluminum, mine is white but thats gonna change I'm gonna chemically remove the white from it and polish the ever-lovin' hell out of it! I can't remember what rims his had on it, but mine one time you'll see the Hurricanes & 38's, and then other times you'll see me with stock Military Rims and 44's and weird-ass tread pattern they use......

thats the idea'r for it , 410 in it , going with a 70 dana 60 354's , but putting the later bigger drums brakes on it , disc rear not worth the effort . and disc the front on the stock hubs . it has the heavy duty elliot axle under it . not sure what set up yet , but that four piston calipers are what i'm leaning towards . the big singles are okay , but i'm still feeling it out , making my own caliper mounting brackety , there are lots of loose rotor set ups to pick from . and tires , it would like cool with some 355/60 x 16's on it , 10'' rims . but i'm saving them for my gassers . thinking 8.00x19.5's . there tall , and can carry some weight . i've got rim bands , but the centers are wrong , another project to build rims for , lol . got a great running early 440 727 , and the right oil pan . first off the trailer and running to a driver . then the rest is easy , lol . this is it when i bought it , nice ha ! lol .
00p0p_77UbpCA1s9h_600x450.jpg
DSC07851.JPG
DSC07852.JPG
DSC07853.JPG
DSC07854.JPG

No the trucks paul posted above you post. Could've sworn you put them on some thread here, they look familiar.

Not that I know of..... I might have posted similar ones, but nothing I've actually "seen". just ones I found online so I don't think I posted 'em here.....

well mine are touchable , lol . that 57 is the power series , and its not short there i would think . some time ago a 60 413 n 466 ironflite was adjusted into it with a push button shifter . and my orange pair ' orangy' and 'oranger' i call them , were posted on this site not sure of the tread , and i am a member of the rest of the for....only sites . not e bodies though , only got one of them now , had a dozen or so though the collecting , a lot of plastic in e bodies , well 70 up cars . but i've got a ruff spot for trucks you see , more of a steel guy , lol . and yes they will trade places soon . but that d100 has better suspension and power it now a brake mod it needs . using 75 ramcharger rotors and gm truck calipers , sorry boys . but mopar caliper have to big a mount surface , can't get my americans over them with wheel weight on them . gm calipers give me another 1/4 inch on the radius . maybe vipers would work have seem them used with 15'' mags , but its a budget build , lol . orangy started life as a /6 typewriter auto , just a engine trans plant , still a type writer auto , with park now . that was a fun mod , lol .
DSC08000.JPG
DSC08001.JPG
DSC08002.JPG
DSC08003.JPG
DSC07277.JPG
DSC09263.JPG
DSC07552.JPG
DSC07553.JPG
DSC07554.JPG

Back