• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Beautiful day for November, 40's with sun shinning. I did a little work on the plow truck, fixed a brake line, put the batteries on the charger. I have to repair one of the plow lights, but that is for another day. I hope all my brothers who have served had a great day, thank you to all who served

Well, I got a dog at the house I wasn't planning on, but it should only be temporary as I'm helping a friend who had a surprise change of plans. Romeo and Winston have said hello to her in her kennel, they will get to all romp together Thursday when I have more time.

Her name is Lucy.

PXL_20231114_153358150.jpg

I can't believe I have not been here in a month. Today was our first all day coat day in over a week. But the sun never poked out of the clouds. It is supposed to rain tomorrow to boot. No freezing weather until after Thanksgiving they say.
I still have a vehicle to winterize and oil to change.

Well, I got a dog at the house I wasn't planning on, but it should only be temporary as I'm helping a friend who had a surprise change of plans. Romeo and Winston have said hello to her in her kennel, they will get to all romp together Thursday when I have more time.

Her name is Lucy.

View attachment 23417
That Lab wants out that fence will not stop her.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all, I have the day off today, but I had to take my my wife to a doc appt. 25 degrees this morning

25 here as well.

Lucy went home today. Romeo whined for a bit after she left, he'll be fine in a day or two.

I can't believe I have been here almost 10 years.
Was driving the 82 D350 to work every day in the spring of 2014. Sure wasn't making much after taking out for the fuel bill. That was also the year I became self employed. Could be way I was driving the Dodge every day.
Dodge is still here it gets started when needed and it needs to haul trash out next week. Garbage cans getting full.
Need to figure out why the heater doesn't want to work. Something happened to the controls. I was under the dash trying to get the brake lights to work last summer. Oh well I know what to look for and have been there may times.

25 here as well.

Lucy went home today. Romeo whined for a bit after she left, he'll be fine in a day or two.
I thought you already had more than one dog.
It's 28° here this morning and the low is supposed to be in the teens soon.
Can't you contain that cold air up there?

Hard frost again this morning, right now it's up to 24. It's only supposed to get to the low 30's today

Back