• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Sun was shining this morning. Then turned cloudy with a north west wind this evening. Will be colder the rest of the week they say.

Feeling very sad this morning, all my sisters started calling me yesterday to say my mom had a heart attack, she passed away last night, not sure what happens now, anyway our next two days weather wise is good
FFFD0C77-E3D6-4602-9B23-A8070503E7A6.jpeg

Feeling very sad this morning, all my sisters started calling me yesterday to say my mom had a heart attack, she passed away last night, not sure what happens now, anyway our next two days weather wise is goodView attachment 19261
Very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time

Thank you everyone for the nice thoughts, my sisters are having a celebration of life this Sunday Mother’s Day, at my moms house, I’m sure a lot of people will show, I have a very large family.I’m the one standing behind the blonde sis sitting on the stool, tan one with orange dress on. Bob was in the pokey picture day HaHa!
508D29C4-6E43-46C6-B3DA-FE475ECF1B65.png

My mom let me and my pregnant sister borrow her old Mopar to go to Reno to marry her off so Bob and I also decided to get hitched
5C2FA3B9-32CF-458A-80CD-9D11FCDEB1C3.jpeg

More parts ordered for the Ford today. It's got to come back out to take care of pump issues. I get the fun part of removing and installing. The shop will fix the pump this time. To much money into it to stop now.

D1AFD272-AF03-4034-89B3-53C034BD0C4C.jpeg
Sitting here in Rainier Or looking across the Columbia River thinking about my mom waiting to go up to her house to the celebration of life for her.

Not quite sure what to do tomorrow as Menards lost my order that supposedly came in. I wish they would let the store send the final it's here notice after the bin location has been established. Now no one known's if it is lost at the store or it got stuck on a different truck.

Not quite sure what to do tomorrow as Menards lost my order that supposedly came in. I wish they would let the store send the final it's here notice after the bin location has been established. Now no one known's if it is lost at the store or it got stuck on a different truck.
That would make me a bit upset. Hope it shows up in the morning.

And for that to happen, someone entered it into that stores system, and they should be able to look up who, ask them what happened, and where it is. No excuse with all the technology they have today.

Back