• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Was working on the R/T this week, all new bake lines that suck to do, new water pump just needs tires and it should be road worthy. I never in a million years thought I would own one.

Been in the upper 60's and lower to kid 70's this week, can feel the water in the air. Going to push 90 tomorrow, I'll be donating water to whatever surfaces I'll be laying on!

You have warmer weather than we do. Raining again 8 days now. Another 9 days of this stuff predicted. Would not be surprised if people here did not begin having webbed feet.

It rained overnight and early morning. It pushed my mowing at the church back by a few hours, but I got it done. Sun's out and it's about 80-85

I got a little done, mostly bringing the rest of my tools and parts home from storage. It was hot in the shade, and I'd still pretty warm outside. I can't believe all the crap I've collected over the last decade, way too much shit.

Around 80, I broke down and put the AC unit in the window. It was the same temp inside, and that's not happening.

A little cleaning and organizing most of the day, still can't find some tools. Did manage to slap some belts on the parts car, I'll replace the hoses tomorrow, need to get the heater hoses, but I have the radiator hoses. Motivation is growing.

Going slow on the R/T, The dam bumper support on the front bumper all the dam 5MM screws are broken, Big PIA to get them out. Ready to drill/grind the welded nuts off and put in nutserts!

Heavy down pours at times yesterday and some thunder, Bob sold a 360 motor and a A body small bolt 8 3/4 rear end to one of his friend.
E60D34AA-6ADB-4A74-AF2C-CDDDE985B131.jpeg
67246788-6A6E-4619-936F-AE3BB5B067AD.jpeg

Moved the Dodge today. Almost got it stuck in the drive of all places. No rain in two days and just managed to miss it today by a few miles. It would take another week or two just to dry things out. The wife is worried about getting the grass mowed for the first time this year. That would be all I need right now would be to have to wrestle a tractor out of the mud. I really need to get back to work as in things are backing up. But doctor appointment start backup again next week.

Moved the Dodge today. Almost got it stuck in the drive of all places. No rain in two days and just managed to miss it today by a few miles. It would take another week or two just to dry things out. The wife is worried about getting the grass mowed for the first time this year. That would be all I need right now would be to have to wrestle a tractor out of the mud. I really need to get back to work as in things are backing up. But doctor appointment start backup again next week.

Missouri mud is something else. Hopefully it dries up soon.

Back