• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

We hit 80 on Friday warmer this
2C1BDFF6-B2FD-4F48-AF95-9E8E348D51B8.png
weekend

50's yesterday, 60 today and 60 tomorrow. Cool down for Tuesday and Wednesday and then warm up for the weekend.

We made it back from Minnesota with little event other than when the new transmission did not want to shift into any gear then 20 minutes later working just fine and an emergency brake warning beep due to the switch not being activated. Will be headed the rest of the way home Tuesday. Weather has been great so far.

As long as dad isn't going it and he isn't tying up garage space for to long. We can only hope it goes well.
Yep, it’s now up in the house garage and out of our way so we don’t care how long it takes now, Bob checks on him and said he is doing a good job, just very slow

Morning been a bit, crazy here lately doing distributors some seriously rare stuff has been popping up. 70's today and a great day to go to Spring Carlisle and drop off some parts and hang out a bit. Wil only take $100 with me to stay out of trouble according to my wife!:arghh:

This was a score!
pl2.jpg

Morning been a bit, crazy here lately doing distributors some seriously rare stuff has been popping up. 70's today and a great day to go to Spring Carlisle and drop off some parts and hang out a bit. Wil only take $100 with me to stay out of trouble according to my wife!:arghh:

This was a score!
View attachment 19139
Ok took a while to see what you have there. Is that a home made tester?

Good to see you're busy with the distributors, Hops.

You took the warmth we had earlier in the month, and now it's only 43 and windy. But this hopefully will be the last week of it.

Got up into the lower 60's today, enjoyed lunch in my car at a nearby park. Tunes, sun, and some fried chicken, very pleasant. Talking colder and rain, I even heard snow mentioned. Rain is all I'll see, I hope.

Yes supposed to rain tonight. Was just getting dry enough to not have to step around mud holes. They say we had snow last weekend while we were out running around. Anyway to was dry when we left and mud upon returning home. We were back to sweat shirt weather today. Much better than wearing a coat like yesterday.

Rain rain go away and come back another day. Longest time period without mud has been a max of two days. This has been going on now for three years. I have tried sharing it but it doesn't seem to work. Our week went like this. Snow Monday. Rain Thursday and Friday. Like clock work bet it rains next Wednesday.

Beautiful sun shiney day up here, lower 50's, and nary a wisp of cloud. Worked a few extra hours after sleeping in, time to go work out in the garage, and play with brakes!

Nice sunny day here also. Starting to dry out a little. Will take many more like today to get rid of all the water hole. Working on a garage door again. Tractor needs out and I need to mow.

Morning was sunny and warm, I think it hit the high around 2pm and was about 60. Clouds came in in the afternoon and started to lightly rain as I was finishing up mowing the grass. Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler with a high in the 50's, but it will be dry.

Back