• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Got my lap top back this afternoon. Now the chore of getting everything back on it. Thundering again hope the rain goes else where.

Calling for a winter mix tonight, possible 1-3 inches of snow.
We got that today, some rain, snowish stuff, rain then snow, big fluffy wet flakes. And it's gonna be gone by Thursday, maybe even Wednesday if the sun comes out soon enough. Oddly, I wasn't cold when I went outside today the few times I took recycling out at work.

Mid 50's this weekend, time to get cracking on the old ride projects!

Dark, cloudy and no sun shine today. Temps below 50. Chance of snow Thursday. Will need to get the mole eyes and duck feet out soon.
Picked up the torque converter for the Ford today. This will be the first truck transmission over 500 lbs. I have had to install in over 40 years. Just maybe if things go well it just might be ready sometime next week.

So the weatherman was way off on the forecast, I woke up to a light dusting, 1/4 to 1/2" of snow. At least no freezing rain. I was all melted by about 10 this morning. Supposed to be 60 Sunday.

I woke up to this.

PXL_20210317_134829482.jpg

I thought it was over, nope. 4-6" of more wet heavy snow. Didn't make the 40 they said it would today, but they are still preaching 50's for the weekend.

38 now. Raining tonight and tomorrow. Rivers and creeks are full if it keep it up there will be some flooding some where. High in the lower 40's tomorrow. If it stops raining and the sun comes out it would take 3 weeks to dry this mess up. We had two days a week ago fit for field work and some found it still to wet. Oddly the weather people were calming we were in a drought. Idiots!!

Wet cold and dreary. Temp had not reached 40 yet. But it's mid March it's supposed to be this way. I just get tired of 12 months of continues mud.

The wind has been blowing all day, 15-25 mph with gusts up to 40. It's supposed to blow some nice weather in for the weekend though.

Nice today and the next two days. We will be aniversaring this weekend. No substantial work will be done during this nice weather. 46 years have passed and we are both still alive!

Got up and cleaned the tools out of the car. Will sure be glad when the truck is going again. I need to clean it out also. How fast junk accumulates.

Back