• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Typical Fire chicken story. Dig the car out so she can use it today, of course she left the interior light on so the battery is dead. Ok jump it it is running alright home free right? Hell no the driveway is all wet gravel and goes up at a good angle prob 30 degrees up to the road. Tell her don't stop juts get to the road right? Ok its moving, stopping, moving, stopping, then rolling back sideways, hear something like a rock being thrown. She gets it to the road tell her just take it around the block and charge the battery quick. A few minutes later I hear a horn blowing. The pop was the front tire pushed sideways off the rim. Great and of course she shut it off. So jump it told her just drive it 100' to the house. She starts going down the neighbors driveway! WTF?????? Ok no traction on his mud, get it to the house no way I can jack it up till the ground dries out. Some how it is all my fault! I hate that piece of GM crap! Hey at least it was mid 50's out!!!!

I
Typical Fire chicken story. Dig the car out so she can use it today, of course she left the interior light on so the battery is dead. Ok jump it it is running alright home free right? Hell no the driveway is all wet gravel and goes up at a good angle prob 30 degrees up to the road. Tell her don't stop juts get to the road right? Ok its moving, stopping, moving, stopping, then rolling back sideways, hear something like a rock being thrown. She gets it to the road tell her just take it around the block and charge the battery quick. A few minutes later I hear a horn blowing. The pop was the front tire pushed sideways off the rim. Great and of course she shut it off. So jump it told her just drive it 100' to the house. She starts going down the neighbors driveway! WTF?????? Ok no traction on his mud, get it to the house no way I can jack it up till the ground dries out. Some how it is all my fault! I hate that piece of GM crap! Hey at least it was mid 50's out!!!!
I have had days like that. Even jokingly asked the doctor one day at one of her appointments when he was checking her ears if he could see clear threw. Some how she heard that. Wonder where the other stuff goes?

Well, we are right were we are supposed to be. 34 for the high, 32 is normal, and last year today was 33. Works for me.

Mid 30's today and sunny. It may hit 50 this weekend. Last Sunday my kid was riding my snowmobile, this Sunday he says he may take out his dirt bike. Quite the difference one week can make.

Hopefully spring is here, 60s later this week

9A5E81CB-62EF-47D6-BB39-A200AD501ABB.jpeg

We had temperatures near 90° last March and snow in April.
They are calling for normal and dry. What a break. Any thing to get rid of the mud.
Would even be willing to clean the water barrels that have not been needed in two years.

Yes more seasonable weather has arrived. Not summer and not winter. As long as it doesn't freeze and I don't have to mow grass till April.

Nice sunny short sleeve day. Just to bad I had to work on someone else's stuff. Will see what gets done tomorrow. May take a day next week to get some stuff done at home before it rains next week.

It's been in the mid to upper 40's here, and I've been inside all week, but it's at a new job, so that's good. I'll be getting used to a day schedule *chough, hack, weaze* that I haven't been on for well over twenty years. I hope to get more car and truck stuff done on the weekends, and after work this spring, summer, and fall. And then this came with the warmer weather.

PXL_20210303_153503007.jpg

PXL_20210303_153513939.jpg

I got to use the '98 to pull it off the trailer, they set the parking brake, ugh. Then I got to pull it out of the alley, and it looks funny parked with the driver's front wheel down a slope, the passenger side front on a pile of gravel, and the passenger side rear in the air, but it's out of the alley. I'll probably have my neighbors help push it after I fix the brakes.

It's been in the mid to upper 40's here, and I've been inside all week, but it's at a new job, so that's good. I'll be getting used to a day schedule *chough, hack, weaze* that I haven't been on for well over twenty years. I hope to get more car and truck stuff done on the weekends, and after work this spring, summer, and fall. And then this came with the warmer weather.
Hope the new job works out better for you.

Back