• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Well got the underside of the roof somewhat back into shape. Will deal with the rest when there is more room to work. Hope the wind quits blowing so I can get some roof cap on and keep the water out. The weatherman says I have till Monday evening. Hoping he was right.

It rained here yesterday pretty good I guess, I was asleep. Water started coming in the basement again, the ground is still holding a lot of water. No overtime at work til the pandemic goes away. Hope to get a car out of storage in the next week or so, just depends on the skies opening up to clean the roads. I'd like to at least fix the exhaust on the Monaco, since the old guy is still running the exhaust shop in town, then I could get in and drive.

No rain here....tail end of summer really....the drought is still biting some in the country...only rain we get is patchy showers. Hopefully it will come soon.

No rain here....tail end of summer really....the drought is still biting some in the country...only rain we get is patchy showers. Hopefully it will come soon.
Send up a super tanker and I will see if some can be captured for you. Maybe more lucrative than shipping oil right now.

I'm ready to drive an old car! I was hoping it would rain more, but the heavy bit of rain we got a couple of days ago might have washed enough if that salt off the roads. 50 is about the average for the week so far, can't complain about sweatshirt weather at all.

Today was a bit warm for the sweatshirt but its still on. Temp in the upper 60's. We have had enough rain since the last snow the salt should have been gone long ago. The grader went down our gravel road yesterday. If I had not known what it looked like before would not have known anything had been done other than more dust flies now than before. If what happens, happens this will again be on subject for the next HOA meeting. By then it will either look as bad as before or an improvement. But from past experience it will not be an improvement.

Rained last night some more, I'm about to swap the Charger for an older ride. Try to get the exhaust properly hung on Friday, maybe? Still need the truck for a while, still have leaves to bring to the dump, which finally opened yesterday. Another nice day at 54.

Been working at cleaning a Graco paint sprayer. The friend I got it from had a hose on it brake and just threw it in a box without cleaning anything up. Every thing has cleaned up alright but the section and spray hose. If its raining in the next few days I will go see what can be found.
Was to windy today but I hope to get back to the roof tomorrow.

Got cold on Friday, so much so they sprayed the roads and now they are white. Rain is supposed to be coming this week, so we will see. Tomorrow will be warm, close to 70.

4163F21B-03CA-4E57-A16F-692E62174B37.jpeg
Very nice weekend and up coming week also Bob dug out the old truck, check all the fluids and we drove it to Gresham Or. man is that a shithole place.

It's been pretty decent weather wise, temps in the 50's, maybe 60 tomorrow. Thunderstorms are in the forecast cast though.

Got more parts off the Dakota that have been asked for and that I wanted to keep. Getting closer to getting it gone. Saving what is really need for other project and what just looks like should be saved is getting difficult. Got to stop some where and just haul it off.

Almost 60 yesterday, claiming almost 70 today. Good time to go to bed early, and get up and do a little before work. Those parts cars/trucks don't part themselves, and I know two weeks has already turned into almost two months. Oh well, not like anyone is in any hurry for a while.

Nice autumn (fall) day here....had a rain shower that lasted about 3 minutes.....mid 70'sF

May reach 80* today. Winter may return next week with highs in the 30's and freeze warnings. Spring has not taken total control yet.

Back