• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Bob took me to Centralia Wa to a garden center to buy starters, seen this Corvette out in the middle of a field, 70 degrees, found a very nice place called Dans Dairy, ate lunch there.
99F01963-4656-422F-8849-BB49DECEEE60.jpeg
BA5A3073-CD64-417C-8846-9566E5B16B53.jpeg
76AF850D-0829-4621-B992-3F022ABA6D8D.jpeg

Just topped the tank in the truck. We are use to filling the tank once a week. This is week two on since the last fill. 15.71 dollars @ 1.259 per gallon.

Some strange spring weather here, Tuesday night we had thunderstorms with hail, Wednesday was the high for the week at 60, yesterday was in the high 40's with rain/snow mix showers and today was a cold/windy 40. 40's to 50 for next week.

We were supposed to have had rain three days last week. So far no rain which has been ok. Just maybe it will get dry enough to get the garden in and a mud hole in the drive filled in. The wind has kept me from working on the house roof. Its hard to deal with it being only one person. I tried that feat two years ago and almost got blown off it.

The wind has finally gotten to its normal level. The rain has stopped long enough to allow the grass to dry enough that I can mow. More rain to come the next two days. Hope it doesn't storm like the last time.

I'm wondering when this last bit of snow we got will melt out of my pickup box. Covered the leaves I need to dump, they get to wait til Saturday, then I can move all my parts in the garage to my storage units, clean up the crap so I can move around, and remember how many parts I forgot about. Should be in the upper 50's for my two days off, then it's an eight day run of working, gonna make as much as I can while the overtime is available.

well weather here is brief sunny n rain spells . for the most part its so nice outside people are roaming around a bit more . as i said weather here is hard to beat my friends . but its getting harder to stay , san jose is going to be a tall building city , 4 story building are small to whats coming and my shop is right down town . so it pretty penny time . but i will have to move , i'll need a year , lol . but everyone is working on their projects , just sold the latest buy . and i get to keep the 4x4 running gear n eng/trans from this beast .

DSC01820.JPG

You goin
well weather here is brief sunny n rain spells . for the most part its so nice outside people are roaming around a bit more . as i said weather here is hard to beat my friends . but its getting harder to stay , san jose is going to be a tall building city , 4 story building are small to whats coming and my shop is right down town . so it pretty penny time . but i will have to move , i'll need a year , lol . but everyone is working on their projects , just sold the latest buy . and i get to keep the 4x4 running gear n eng/trans from this beast .

View attachment 17157
You going to the other side of the mountain to the desert?

All went to pots on the home front and the doctor sent me out to be tested. So I got a flue, strep and covid. Felt like they were trying to probe my brain. I will know on the flue and strep soon. Then off to get some more meds.

dude , thats not good news . a member of fabo has the covid virus he in dyer straights but coming back slowly with all the meds his doc is having him take . i hope for your recovery .

All went to pots on the home front and the doctor sent me out to be tested. So I got a flue, strep and covid. Felt like they were trying to probe my brain. I will know on the flue and strep soon. Then off to get some more meds.
Okay, I understand economy of motion and all that crap, but you really shouldn't have tried to run through all those respiratory illnesses all at the same time - one at a time is enough for most humans......... :blah: Now get better soon.

I passed the flu and strep test. Still out on the covid and will not know for 24 to 48 hours. Have had a sore throat for about a week now and last night was not good. No cough, runny noise or temperature. Looks like I will be staying home and working on the hot water heater. Three days of washing in cold water has been long enough.

I passed the flu and strep test. Still out on the covid and will not know for 24 to 48 hours. Have had a sore throat for about a week now and last night was not good. No cough, runny noise or temperature. Looks like I will be staying home and working on the hot water heater. Three days of washing in cold water has been long enough.
Oh, okay then, that's better........ I didn't catch that you had three tests, I read you had three afflictions. Whew!! Now let's hope that you get the water heater fixed and then find out you have a sore throat but no Covids.

Back