• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

All went to pots on the home front and the doctor sent me out to be tested. So I got a flue, strep and covid. Felt like they were trying to probe my brain. I will know on the flue and strep soon. Then off to get some more meds.
I pray for no covid and a speedy recovery

It was 64 here today, got some pallets from work to use as a base to put all my parts on, I'm cleaning out the garage and bring everything over to the storage unit. The trucks been hauling all kinds of stuff, and I have many more loads. Transmissions and torque convertors are going tomorrow, along with my A body 8 3/4, then just the engines are left for big stuff. I'll be able to walk around the garage, instead of shimmying through it. Just a little each day after work as we have nice weather for a while. Feels good to clean and organize.

478D0AED-6A0B-45EE-93B2-3F6E446832C8.jpeg
9F1FF564-D20E-43C0-AE4E-52C17EE99E02.jpeg
EDFC42E5-DDF9-475E-8345-C043CA2F0055.jpeg
5EB476BF-C61F-42F1-A8BF-A3E2E3F11FBA.jpeg
Bob took me Sunbirds in Chehalis Wa for some vegi starts, nice drive

Last edited:
80 Wednesday, 70 Thursday, and 60 today. The truck got a break from hauling today, as I was wiped out after work, and averaging four hours of sleep a day. I'll be back at it in the morning. Guess the warmer weather is here, and will be around, so time for all th fun yard maintenance to begin.

Upper 60's today with some wind. Got more of the Dakota apart today. Just about to the point it needs to be picked up so some underneath stuff can be removed and some frame cutting done. It will leave in two parts. If the back leaves. I have plans for it if that ever happens but for now its storage.

Almost 70 today, about 75 tomorrow. It was only 43 when I got off work, perfect for picking up some landscaping pavers. I was told about 20 would be waiting for me at a nearby residents, I got 35 of the same style we have, and 18 smaller ones, all for free. Brought them home and stacked them for a Fairy Garden around our stump. The granddaughters are helping out, so after picking up some bags of potting soil, the truck and I were done for the day. I don't know what I'd do without my truck, I love it!

Got the ignition coil on the Ford changed and cleaned the map sensor. We took it to pickup dinner. Sure nice to have it hitting on all 8 again.

Rain here for most of the week. Just been extremely busy for distributors lately. Guess every one is working on their cars during lockdown. I don't mind it, Figure Carlisle will be off this year for sure so need to get some of them out. Cindy you always have fun I see you did it again!

47454B67-7F78-49EC-8937-FC99A10DA20E.jpeg
0BD54109-5D7D-4305-BD4D-6F6CB51B919C.jpeg
Bob sold our old 67 Barracuda for our son yesterday, the buyer pulled up in a little Toyota and told Bob he is buying because it’s his mid life crisis

Back