• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Cool here today, 50's but I will take it. People are just nuts here stocking up. I get it but hell man what are you doing?
Tail end of summer down here....plenty of toilet paper in the shops....flour & rice & pasta are a bit harder to find. Mostly just keeping a slightly higher level of what we normally have at home.

Another load of lumber and our son stopping by in his Nogo
08344BC1-08A8-441A-A3C6-7D27934C1AFB.jpeg

@7mopar, nope, sure don't want an Italy. The situation could be very serious, but the people are extremely stupid. I get to continue working because I'm in food production, and several government's around the world have asked companies to stay open and running. We will see just how bad it will become. Hopefully, it will pass soon. If not, gas will be 56¢/gal!

Besides the pandemic, it flipping snowed last night, after raining, and then it melted. I hate the mind game, I just want 50° days so I can get some vehicle related stuff done. No fun freezing your hands. Got asked by the stepsons wife yesterday, "You done in there?" Nope. Hah! Well, it was nice to have my stuff there as long as needed before last August. She already asked my girlfriend when I was getting the other parts car out if there, but never asked me. Next week should be warmer, and I should be able to get most of the current donor apart. So many parts you forget go into a car when you year one apart, then trying to save stuff, really slows you down. Oh well, sunny days ahead.

It rained yesterday until noon and rained over night. The sun is trying to come out, but the wind is supposed to pick up.
I still get to work because Auto Repair is essential, so says the government anyway. I have plenty of projects to do at home on our new to me house.

Back