• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Well like they always say . If you don't like the weather , wait 5 min's and it'll change . I just watched the weather and now it's official . It's a Nor'easter with a blizzard warning for tomorrow , 8" to 12" with pockets adding up to 15" to 18" in my area and 40/55 mph winds . Sound like fun ?

Not quite so much here, but enough that I'll be able to justify dragging out my new toy. :)

Boy, I don't miss that anymore
Believe me , If I had my choice we'd be living down your way . We've been to S.C , N.C and Kentucky while visiting family and I would feel right at home in any of those states .

They closed the interstate again. A little snow and a lot of wind equals white out conditions. And I still get to go to work. The home office demands it.

What's the new toy ? Plow , snow blower , etc.?
Snow blower, haven't even dug out the plow this year.

20160208_144809.jpg

FYI; that river flooding is 1 town over. I do have some wetlands behind me that are the highest ever since I moved here, really not good with all the water Moccasin's and cotton mouths. They love it and a mild winter means a lot of little snakes.

It's eight degree's today with a wind chill of minus eight and it's suppose to be colder tomorrow . I don't think I'll be doing anything outside this weekend . lol

It's eight degree's today with a wind chill of minus eight and it's suppose to be colder tomorrow . I don't think I'll be doing anything outside this weekend . lol
That's how it gets here, except we go out and play in the stuff, you know, cause we're stupid!

Not me . I don't mind snow , I actually like going out and driving in it . But I've grown to hate the cold it's self , at least when it's this cold , were suppose to have wind chill's around 27 below this weekend . Can't wait for spring ! :D

What's that old saying ? Go west young man ? I think I should have listened . lol

It was 62 and sunny yesterday here! Spent the day in a scrap yard taking fenders off a car with my bud. I was checking out a pretty complete Ramcharger and see why you all love them!

62! Lucky you. It was around 40-50 here and almost all the snow melted. Teasing me for getting the fleet on the road!

What's that old saying ? Go west young man ? I think I should have listened . lol
62! Lucky you. It was around 40-50 here and almost all the snow melted. Teasing me for getting the fleet on the road!
Yeah , same here . The past couple of days it's been high 40's low 50's and a lot of the snow has melted . Just a couple of piles here and there . I'm getting itchy to go out and play with the Warlock . To bad it's supposed to drop back down o the 20's and 30's later this week .

It was 62 and sunny yesterday here! Spent the day in a scrap yard taking fenders off a car with my bud. I was checking out a pretty complete Ramcharger and see why you all love them!
I'd love to hit a bone yard right about now . There's one I've been wanting to check out about 45 min's south of me that someone told me about the end of last season . There's "supposed to be a lot of Mopars there ..... I hear yah , on the Ramcharger thing . It seems like no-matter what I've owned , I've always had a Ramcharger sitting there waiting for me . They've never let me down . :cool:

Back