• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I think we got Halifax's weather here in MN. They said 8-12" fell, but I only see 4-6". Wet heavy craps I hate moving. And it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the next day, and freeze at night. Then be 60 by early next week? I hate moving snow that will be gone in a day or two. Bring on the warm weather so I can work on stuff!

Our weather has been a little wet but warming up fast 71 by next week!

CeZFKC4UMAAM3Fs.jpg

I think we got Halifax's weather here in MN. They said 8-12" fell, but I only see 4-6". Wet heavy craps I hate moving. And it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the next day, and freeze at night. Then be 60 by early next week? I hate moving snow that will be gone in a day or two. Bring on the warm weather so I can work on stuff!
Don't feel bad . We got snow on the first day of spring . Leading up to it , the weather guy's where all over the map . Depending on who or when you watched . They where predicting anywhere from a coating to 3" to 8" to 10" of heavy wet snow . When everything was said and done they said that my town got about 3 1/2" but when I was out plowing the stuff at 5AM , I had a good 8" I was looking at . o_O Now today it's rainy and supposed to be near 60 degrees .

Can't wait til the snow is gone! Too many projects this year. One on the road, brakes in another, parts and more parts for a third!

Going to swap meet today to find goodies!
Good luck Cindy , We've always loved the auto swap meets ourselves . I remember when almost every car show had some sort of a swap meet section . Not so much anymore nowadays . But there is a local one coming up around Mothers day here we've already planned on going to . Now to find the stuff I'm looking for , for the right price , that's another story . lol

Can't wait til the snow is gone! Too many projects this year. One on the road, brakes in another, parts and more parts for a third!
I hear yah , It seems like the to-do list never ends .

Thanks Bear, your so correct! This was a small swap meet, free parking and no charge to get in. The big one next weekend in Portland Or. is the largest around but we haven't gone to that one in years, pay for parking, pay to get in, just not worth it, we find good stuff on CL or at Summit. Bought this sign yesterday. Happy Easter Bear

IMG_0951.jpg

Thanks Bear, your so correct! This was a small swap meet, free parking and no charge to get in. The big one next weekend in Portland Or. is the largest around but we haven't gone to that one in years, pay for parking, pay to get in, just not worth it, we find good stuff on CL or at Summit. Bought this sign yesterday. Happy Easter Bear
Thanks Cindy and Happy Easter you your and your dad as well ! :D Great score on the sign , I've always got a cup on the side year round .

Yes the old Honey do list starts today, I will have Bob finish some interior trim on our house then he needs to put a axle shaft in our 55, we found our slight vibration, bent axle!

That can be a bugger to find, glad you did. I've got one I'm chasing on one of the cars for years, still haven't got it.

Going to dig out our 71 chevelle wagon today, 20 years ago this use to be our daily driver.

18577_103253036369457_5081759_n.jpg

Last edited:
I see you guys have trouble parting with vehicles once you own them also.........:cool: Nice to know I'm not the only one.

I am a little upset that Bob put our 70 Challenger up for sale and so many people have called on it in just one day!

Back