• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I'm over this messed up weather we're having, it's been warm and rainy in December. Can't wait for this rain to turn to snow and quit reaking havoc on my driveway! Mud, mud, mud, I'm over it.

70 yesterday now 40's for the next week, crazy weather
Sweet! We got 8 inches of dense heavy snow in my neighborhood. After I moved the crap the plow left at the end of the driveway I did the right thing, I called the plow guy to get the rest!

It's -10℉ here, and just a little north, the Vikings play in just under 4 hours. Around -2℉ to start the game warming up to 2℉ to end the game! Tickets are available.

It's been around freezing here all week with wind chills in the teens . Today it's in the 50's with a couple of inch's of rain and high winds possibly up to 50 MPH this afternoon . But the temp's are dropping back down again as of tomorrow .

50's yesterday and today with raw rain, then drops to thirty's tonight and possible snow this week.
Yeah there talking about maybe snow Tue / Wed here . But I think if it does happen , the snow will be more to the North and we'll probably get more of a rain snow mix .

Got about three or four inch's of snow last night and now it's in the 20's with wind chills around 0 . Where supposed to get a big storm this coming weekend . We'll see .

Well dang it all - they're predicting a heat wave tomorrow, they'd have me believe it'll get above 0 for the first time in a few days. That's way better than the -45 wind chill last night though.

Really cold here with the wind chill 16. Friday and Saturday expecting snow 8-14"
Same here and the weather guy said this morning that were looking at , at least 14" of the white stuff Saturday into Sunday . Sounds like I'll be going out to play this weekend ! lol

Ok the latest here is 8-14 of snow. This is gonna hurt!
funny-snowman-toilet.jpg

Last edited:
We were supposed to get about 14" or more but now they've changed it to 4" to 6+" . Coming in Saturday into Sunday morning .

The weather terrorists are saying Washington DC is going to have a top two overall snowfall amount from this storm. We will see...

It just started snowing here about an hour ago . Now there saying 8 to 10" and 40/50 MPH winds . I'll probably go out sometime tonight ( depending on how much we got at that point ) and play with the Ramcharger just to stay on top of everything .

I am done with the tractor today about half done. They are saying we got 24" but I have areas from 2.5' to five feet. Crazy stuff. Here is a pic of the ram, which runs great in this crap.
DSC00340.JPG

Back