• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

The storm totally passed me here in Mi just got some flurries, you guys to the east though I heard estimates of 24-30 inches. El nino is killing me no snow to plow.

I got at least 30" here, the tractor can just scoop it out of the way, only got half done yesterday. Calling for freezing rain here Tuesday....Nice!
DSC00343.JPG

Last edited:
We got about 10" with about 30 or so MPH winds . To me , Nothing new for New England weather . I'm not surprised the Ram was right at home in the white stuff . It's a Dodge ! lol You should try a Ramcharger . It's even better ! :cool:

Had the Ram out and about yesterday. Handled great. Really happy with the beater truck for about 800 invested! Might just paint it next summer since it is in good shape.

I miss my 84. POS with a 400 in it. Fulltime 4wd. Cab and box had the opposite two tone paint scheme. I like the simplicity of them.

Had the Ram out and about yesterday. Handled great. Really happy with the beater truck for about 800 invested! Might just paint it next summer since it is in good shape.
Personally I think it would be worth it . There's nothing like the 70"s & 80's Dodge trucks .

I miss my 84. POS with a 400 in it. Fulltime 4wd. Cab and box had the opposite two tone paint scheme. I like the simplicity of them.
An 84 with a big block and full time four ? The engine and running gear must have been swapped from an older Dodge truck . Pre 77 .

I am really starting to enjoy this, last pickup I had was a 70 stepside with a /6 back in the late 60's.
That's it . Sounds like your starting to get that truck itch . lol

An 84 with a big block and full time four ? The engine and running gear must have been swapped from an older Dodge truck . Pre 77 .
Nope, stock. Yeah it was swapped in. Trans was cracked all the way around and the mileage sucked, but it went like a raped ape and sat nice and high and would go anywhere. I guess it had a part time transfer case, but that front axle was spinning no matter what. It was ugly but it was a beast.

Nope, stock. Yeah it was swapped in. Trans was cracked all the way around and the mileage sucked, but it went like a raped ape and sat nice and high and would go anywhere. I guess it had a part time transfer case, but that front axle was spinning no matter what. It was ugly but it was a beast.
I thought so because the last factory big block truck was 77 and the last fulltime four was 79 . In 80 they went to locking hubs till 84 .

It was ugly but it was a beast.
lol ! You sound like me when I describe my Ramcharger . I just tell people that she's not the prettiest girl at the prom but she definitely leaves an impression ! :D

Plain and simple . You just can't beat an ole Dodge truck ! :cool:

We had a few days of warmer weather and it pretty much got rid of the snow we had and now the temps are supposed to be dropping day by day . There saying something is coming in the middle of next week . Right now it look's like a couple of days of white stuff or mix . What a messed up winter so far ! o_O

I remember a couple of years ago . Now that winter was a good winter for me . We'd get a storm about every week to a week and a half apart . I'd go to work and plow for about a 15 to 20 hour span and then it would be clear and warmer temps would let all the snow melt until the next one came and then I'd start all over again . It was like that all thru that whole season , It was good because it wasn't hard on me or my truck and everything was fresh with the beginning of every storm . No mountains of snow with nowhere to put it like last year here .

Back