• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I
Well, two weeks, or months, I got some of the parts car stuff figured out. I took advantage of it being 44 when I got off work at 11, and loaded up the Avenger with parts at the stepson's. Gonna move the Dart to the house, and push it into the garage. Then move a stub frame and some tables, and finally, move the parts car to the house, and let that grumpy neighbor across the alley look at it all winter long! (He had told me only 3 vehicles per lot, thanks for tipping me off who called the cops, if it gets that far) I'll cut it up in the spring, still have a few pieces I want to grab. But the cold is coming, looks like high 20's will be warm for a while.
Is that three exposed vehicles or total number inside and out.

Dart on the trailer, Monaco parts car inside the shed, and a Polara shell outside. Dart will end up in the garage, Polara to the junkyard, and the Monaco will come home on the trailer in the end. Everything there needs to be gone by April so I'm moving it now. April can be brown grass, or two feet of snow on the ground.

Back when we lived in the city they would have to just live with it. It did have to be beside or behind the house on a hard surface though.

Lots of rain here, and here sits the 73, Bob is trying so hard to just let our son work on it, very slow
36B27E7B-021C-44C9-9C39-4577682FF7DC.jpeg
C32B94C1-8FB9-4C78-B126-C0644F6EC3E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Action Recommended
Make preparations per the instructions
Issued By
State College - PA, US, National Weather Service
Affected Area
Southern Pennsylvania
Description
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 AM EST THURSDAY... WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20 inches with the highest totals between Harrisburg, Huntingdon, and Lewistown. WHERE...Southern Pennsylvania. WHEN...From 10 AM today to 7 AM EST Thursday. IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The hazardous conditions will impact today's evening commute. ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Bands of heavy snow with accumulation rates of 2 to 3 inches per hour are likely late today and tonight. The heavy snow could mix with sleet for a time tonight, mainly over York and Lancaster Counties.

Action Recommended
Make preparations per the instructions
Issued By
State College - PA, US, National Weather Service
Affected Area
Southern Pennsylvania
Description
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 AM EST THURSDAY... WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20 inches with the highest totals between Harrisburg, Huntingdon, and Lewistown. WHERE...Southern Pennsylvania. WHEN...From 10 AM today to 7 AM EST Thursday. IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The hazardous conditions will impact today's evening commute. ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Bands of heavy snow with accumulation rates of 2 to 3 inches per hour are likely late today and tonight. The heavy snow could mix with sleet for a time tonight, mainly over York and Lancaster Counties.
That should make all the people out there happy that have been wanting to move snow.

Anyone else having problems accessing Joe's sites? Took two days to get back here. Still no access to others.

Yesterday was 60 degrees and a south wind all day, rain on and off, today our temp drops to 44 degrees for a high and dry,

Back