• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Round two, our son informs Bob he wants to replace lower cab corners, so the bed will have to be unbolted and moved back a foot, funny watching Bob tell him he should have done it before installing bed, O well, one rainy day today the dry and cool the rest of the week
5CA389B0-7604-4510-A7D2-F184AB493698.jpeg

Weather has been nice in Arizona. Will have to go home 🏡 to how knows what some time.
To mountains are nice but the valley would take some getting used to.

They have a frost warning here in the valley. Tomorrow back to 67.
If winter was like this at home I would have to mow grass year around.

Been in the teens, lower 20's when I get off work, and takes too long to get to the 30's. And working every day sucks, at least I'm making a little money to help fund some of my hobby needs. May still hit 50 this year, hope so.

Today will be all plains. We hope to be home again today. Weather is looking good with high in the 60's and no wind. Last trip three years ago we were attached by tumble weed most of the day.

Well, two weeks, or months, I got some of the parts car stuff figured out. I took advantage of it being 44 when I got off work at 11, and loaded up the Avenger with parts at the stepson's. Gonna move the Dart to the house, and push it into the garage. Then move a stub frame and some tables, and finally, move the parts car to the house, and let that grumpy neighbor across the alley look at it all winter long! (He had told me only 3 vehicles per lot, thanks for tipping me off who called the cops, if it gets that far) I'll cut it up in the spring, still have a few pieces I want to grab. But the cold is coming, looks like high 20's will be warm for a while.

Back