• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

We have a stormy weather warning for this weekend
D5071106-5C3C-4C2B-AE16-24AE9EE73D60.jpeg

The weatherman was right, cooled down to normal November weather. 40's to 50 during the day high 20's to 30's at night

Wind again today blowing from the opposite direction as yesterday. The roof I need to work on is on the opposite side of the house from the wind. I am at least going to give it a try.
Also the brakes gave out on the last working truck. Not sure yet is it is just a line, caliper or wheel cylinder. Rear half of the master is almost dry. So I have a clue at least.

Been very windy here today, lost power at noon. Just when I thought I was going to have go to the shop to get a generator, it came back at 3:30.:)

Got the section of roof done I wanted to get done. Temporary ceil moved. Still need to remove some gutter and fill an end wall in.
This all should have been done a month ago but added another 24 foot of leak free roof. Only 32 feet left to go.

We should be getting a week or so in the mid to upper 40's, some snow or rain scattered in. A little extra time for outdoor stuff.

We had some days in the 70's this week. Next is supposed to be more normal. Been working on get the Ford transmission apart for repair. Never had a 5RW110W apart before so this is learning experience. Going to have to build a few tools along the way.

We might get a little wet tonight, then into the 40's tomorrow. So I might finally get around to doing the few things I've been avoiding. :happy: Should be decent all week, and I only work tonight and tomorrow, short week indeed. If I can grab some parts I need to ship, and get my Monaco into storage, everything will be alright. And I can also bring my Dart home, although it might sit on the trailer all winter if I can't clean out the garage in time.

Snow on us for a little while this morning. Temperature dipped to 24 degrees. Seeing some pretty country here in Utah.

Started snowing around 4:30-5:00 tonight, it warmed up some and is switching to rain. It's going to be 48 tomorrow

Back