• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It's 43 well crossing the yellow knife River at mile marker 398 on i-90 West of Billings Montana.
What are you chasing????

I got this overnight, about 2"
IMG_20210102_080816933.jpg

Temperature is around 32

Got the Dodge truck cleaned off and started. 1/4" of ice under the inch of snow we got Friday. Car doors are froze shut and will have to wait for a warmer day. Roads are cleaned off and in good condition. Drive will melt off on its own.

@cindybrat7 I had to change my route due to your state closing I-90 47 miles in, I think Snoquioma (sp) pass. So I'll be passing by you on the freeway. Probably around 4-5 in the morning, so I'll wave as I pass by!

I'll give a full report on the goodies I picked up from a dispensary, what a pleasant experience.

@cindybrat7 I had to change my route due to your state closing I-90 47 miles in, I think Snoquioma (sp) pass. So I'll be passing by you on the freeway. Probably around 4-5 in the morning, so I'll wave as I pass by!

I'll give a full report on the goodies I picked up from a dispensary, what a pleasant experience.
Good morning, are you on vacation or truck driving?

Hows the road trip going? Our weather this week

View attachment 18608
I'm back home, got in around 9:00 your time. The drive along the Columbia was beautiful as usual. I'm not upset for adding the time it money to the trip, and would do it again if I could.

It got up to 36 today and should be in the 30's for the next two days. Then we dip into the 20's.

I'm back home, got in around 9:00 your time. The drive along the Columbia was beautiful as usual. I'm not upset for adding the time it money to the trip, and would do it again if I could.

It got up to 36 today and should be in the 30's for the next two days. Then we dip into the 20's.
I really wish you would keep that cold air up there. We will be back in the freezer for the week end with possible snow.

I really wish you would keep that cold air up there. We will be back in the freezer for the week end with possible snow.
I wish it would stay north of me. I may be dumb and used to it, but my hands freeze if exposed, and that takes a the fun away.

Light snow this morning and misting rain tonight:screwy: If you don't like the weather here just wait a few minutes it's sure to change

Back