• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Next weekend the drop spindles go in, Bob doesn’t really like it but o well.
4FA7E972-B2D5-4BA6-BBE6-7354F9673590.png

Did you get to tag him and take him home?
No, I was only about 5 miles from home so I nursed the Vue home (It got the radiator). State Police stopped out and gave me a report for my insurance. They were going to go make sure it was dead. When I went by the next morning heading to church it was gone. I think they gave it to someone to take.

No, I was only about 5 miles from home so I nursed the Vue home (It got the radiator). State Police stopped out and gave me a report for my insurance. They were going to go make sure it was dead. When I went by the next morning heading to church it was gone. I think they gave it to someone to take.
Here the state considers it as yours if it damages your vehicle.

It's in the 70's and I'm going up to go hunting. It will drop down to the 60's up there, I'd better bring my parka.

It's been great weather all week, 60's during the day. Today is mid 60's to 70 and I am inside working on my Vue replacement, 08 Pontiac Torrent GXP. I am putting timing chains in the 3.6, common issue. I am going to buy the Vue back from the insurance company though. I have had the Torrent for a while, now I really need to get it going :)

Hope no structural damage there on the Vue.
Hood, fender, maybe bumper fascia, headlight, driving light, radiator and maybe condenser. The radiator core support may be bent up a little in the RF corner, once I strip off everything I will be able to tell.
From what I saw out the shop window, it looked like a beautiful day. I spent all day working on the Torrent and it runs again. Now to switch the plate over and my wife will be happy.

The last 2 days have been great, high 60's to 70's. Tomorrow November returns, high of 50 with early morning rain

Rained early this morning. Winter returned today. We are presently on the 30's. Doubt if temps get out of them tomorrow. November is supposed to return later in the week.

Wow, what a weekend. 70's down to 28 late Sunday, I could feel it cooling down inside my house! Then we got sleet, and snow over that. I hear the crunchy popping when cars drive by.

Got warner today than anticipated. Ran around with just a sweat shirt. Supposed to be decent till the weekend. More rain is supposed to be on the way. Hope they are wrong and it stays dry.

Back