• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Slacked yesterday also. Did some needed yard work today. Have customer jobs to get done. Just to get motivated. Really did not have all day Saturday to bumb but the body said it needed a break.
We have tall grass, weeds, blackberries, etc to cut, but I can't run any power equipment. We got slapped with EXTREME fire danger, so no power equipment, no driving thru grassy fields, and no driving on forest service roads without water or a fire extinguisher

DjbpsZIW4AUEfo0.jpg
Nice collection of hardware.
Bob posted the Coronet on FBbodies for sale sight yesterday, really sad to see this happen, but is for the best, cool down starts today

Still fall weather! Wish it was like this year round, but then I wouldn't appreciate it. Black Polara still needs some.fime tuning, but the engine runs fine, and strong, but I haven't gotten on it too much yet. The tranny, well, I think that's not going to last forever. I need to recheck the kick down linkage and fluid level, but almost any acceleration going into third (more than a grandma style run up) and I have slippage. Glad these are my biggest problems right now in life!

Trans sounds like a rebuild kit and a couple of days down time.
They say we are supposed to get back to summer next week. Why can't it stay like this till fall?

Why can't it stay like this till fall?
This is your fall.

Same thing here. Was nice this morning when I got off work, let the dog out before going back, ugh. Back to the humid air. Maybe some rain before the sun comes up, maybe not.

morning, hope it dries out for you, and things get back to normal, we are about to get another small heat wave, we could use some rain

Wife says I am ground the rest of the day. Second trip to the ER in 10 days. Two stitches come out Monday. Four staples in today. Got to quite beating my head up. Tonight will be real interesting. COPD and four staple in the top of my head. It maybe just an oxygen only affair for a few nights. Oh well life goes on.

I have slowed down. Just refuse to stop. Funny thing its been like this forever. With no serious operations, actually non I have accumulated to date 66 stiches and 4 staples.
Some one refused to let me finish mowing the lawn today.
Was afraid I would get dirt in it. If the scab dries maybe tomorrow.
Just now remembered the stich count is wrong need to add 8 to it due to the only operation. Had a bone spur removed from my wrist 16 years ago. Oh well no pain yet head feels about normal. No I am not touching it.

Wife says I am ground the rest of the day. Second trip to the ER in 10 days. Two stitches come out Monday. Four staples in today. Got to quite beating my head up. Tonight will be real interesting. COPD and four staple in the top of my head. It maybe just an oxygen only affair for a few nights. Oh well life goes on.
Ouch!!! Sounds like your doing good all things considered

Nice hot 95° day some wind. No lawn got mowed today. Did not sleep well last night.
I do need to go unload the post that got me yesterday. We need the truck for work tomorrow.
Oh well another wasted weekend at home.

Going to be in the 90s all week here, one of Bobs brothers stop by for a visit to see if Bob wanted to buy one of his bikes, I had to tell him Bob is not well, he said Bob looks great and seems to still be working hard around here!
38650085_2178511928843547_8184128012946505728_n.jpg

Morning folks, anyone out there ever sell a car to someone in another country, some guy in Paris wants to buy the Coronet, we are not sure how to go about it and Bob says fine to the guy , just show up with cash and take it away, not sure if that's rude?

Morning folks, anyone out there ever sell a car to someone in another country, some guy in Paris wants to buy the Coronet, we are not sure how to go about it and Bob says fine to the guy , just show up with cash and take it away, not sure if that's rude?
That's kinda how it works. I helped someone on FCBO get a car to the Netherlands. He had it all arranged so tell seller gave the keys and title to the shipper, and off it went. Get your money and let them take care of the rest. Sad to see it go overseas if it does work out, but Europeans do love their cars.

Back