• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Early mornings or late nights. I like to sleep in the mornings. The bugs and mosquitoes are terrible by the time it cools in the evenings. Yep hard to get anything done out side in the elfermo.

We went from two feet of snow to 80° in two weeks, if got hot instantly and had been for two months, and we just started summer? I'm going to enjoy it while I'm used to it, kinda like being dumb and not even knowing it. I'm very far behind on my projects, but still chugging along.

Very nice here, our family is very sad and cant believe the news we got yesterday, we all know now why Bob has really slowed down and has begun selling everything, I got a call from his doctor and he said Bob has liver cancer and refuses treatment, when we question Bob he says he is fine and just wants to go on with his daily chores and riding his bike 20 miles a day, he is very strong willed and for some reason thinks he can beat this.
DhOTDWKVMAAqXhL.jpg

Very nice here, our family is very sad and cant believe the news we got yesterday, we all know now why Bob has really slowed down and has begun selling everything, I got a call from his doctor and he said Bob has liver cancer and refuses treatment, when we question Bob he says he is fine and just wants to go on with his daily chores and riding his bike 20 miles a day, he is very strong willed and for some reason thinks he can beat this.View attachment 13395
Bummer, big time bummer. Sorry to hear of it.

Very nice here, our family is very sad and cant believe the news we got yesterday, we all know now why Bob has really slowed down and has begun selling everything, I got a call from his doctor and he said Bob has liver cancer and refuses treatment, when we question Bob he says he is fine and just wants to go on with his daily chores and riding his bike 20 miles a day, he is very strong willed and for some reason thinks he can beat this.View attachment 13395
Very sorry to here this, with his drive if any one is going to beat it I believe it to be him.

I like it, sharp ride and family friendly
I miss that old wagon but sure looks nice now, mag wheels, redid black interior, stripes, he gave Bob the ralley wheels back, Bob also let our daughter take the 65 Dart for a few days, I think he wants her to have it

Thanks everyone for the kind words, Bob agreed to do another CT scan, he is still staying very busy digging out cars and letting our kids drive them, also sold 6 handguns to a friend, and road his bike with our grandson yesterday 3 hours, he hasn't let any of his friends or family know he is ill, he told me this was not caused by beer drinking but washing his hands with gas, solvents, paint thinners since he was 16 years old, that's just the way he grew up

I think most of us grew up that way. Oil, grease, solvents and fuels. Hand protection you got to be kidding attitude and lack of proper respirators. Can not possibly be why some off us have health problems.

Finally some cooler weather. Had Sophie out with us today as we picked up the yard. She's still a puppy and doesn't listen the best, but she was awesome today,soon she should be free of the bonds of a leash. At least in the yard. Polara still won't start, no power to the relay. I'll look into more this weekend, I really need to clean and organize all my crap I have, I think I might need to get rid of some things.

Back