• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

That cross ram would be a good one to test.
Ever checked fuel line with low preasure air?
I had a vacuum pump and wasn't building any suction, tried it gainst my finger and it worked, so air is getting in somewhere. I seriously never looked beyond the sending unit,I saw the vent tubes more than the fuel line. Oh well, back up on jack stands.

Weather is been a little better, or I'm getting used to it, probably the latter. Gotta get the 500 on the road so I can get the '72 out and fix the brakes, then that will be mobile too. Clean and organize the garage and the storage unit. Go through and see what I have, need, want and what can go.

About the time I throw something it becomes a I needed that and trip back to the store. If only the needed stuff that I know is need could be found.

Gotta love nice weather and rain once a week, taken the old 58 this morning for a drive and a big breakfast at Golden Corral
Dgx4TVNX4AArNE8.jpg

I gave away a pair of exhaust manifold last year, only to find out if needed them this year!
About the time I throw something it becomes a I needed that and trip back to the store. If only the needed stuff that I know is need could be found.

Gotta love nice weather and rain once a week, taken the old 58 this morning for a drive and a big breakfast at Golden Corral View attachment 13380
Really 80° for the high for 2 days and back to the 70s.
Any spare bedrooms? We were at 80° 7:00am this morning with high for the day @ 100 and our low humidity of 58°. No rain possible till Saturday night. Then back to the steam room.
Will be glad when summer is over 2 months of this all ready with normally the worst to come.
Would 4 months of fall be asking for to much?

It's a different feeling ain't it? My 83 Prospector was my first that deviated much from stock.
Yeah, it's weird. Aluminum was my friend, I never thought I'd be wanting a sandblaster to clean up stock parts so they take paint better. And hunting down spark plugs wire loom brackets, correct air cleaner assembly's, and a correct number stock, heavy, cast iron intake manifold, goes against all I have ever done! At least the Dart will be whatever I want to throw at it, no way that's ever going to be stock again.

You do anything with the clutch in your 500? Will we be doing a swap in November when I head up that way?:p

Mid 90's today and tomorrow, with humidity 105. I think I am melting when I am outside:D
Was bad here yesterday just said the heck with it when I got home today is the same 105 with the humidity!
If it makes you guys feel any better, my work is as bad or worse inside.

Today actually cooled down a lot. We had some rain come through and it was 65 when I went to get my coffee. Not sure how hot it will get, but it should be cooler than it has been, for a day at least.

It's still going to be hot this next week mid 80's to 90, I guess I can't complain too much winter will be here before too long

Very nice temps here, and very low humidity, the folks who bought our Challenger called Bob yesterday and asked him if he would sell the 67 Barracuda, he said maybe.
DhEJITIV4AA_d1I.jpg

Back