• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

In a hotel in Libertyville Illinois, for the 2nd annual FCBO meet n greet at the Volo Auto Museum withy '66 Polara.

View attachment 13353

Stopped by a members shop to shoot the breeze and get a ride in the car he got from Minnesota, it was within two hours of me! I took the car that had never left the state under my ownership, and it did well, even got 14.7 mpg during one stretch! 13.6 seems to be a common number so far, much better than the ten I expected.
I recognize both those cars. How's the black car coming????

Bob and I taking our grand kids to breakfast for final drive, Bob sold this for pickup on Thursday
35985890_10156646949417268_9105973598354407424_n (2).jpg

Great weather today, but it's going to continue to get hotter as the week progresses. 90's by the weekend
Tomorrow will not be as nice. The northern air stream of the last four day is headed home. More southern furnace air on its way.
Hard to imagine first day of spring and temps for high in the 60s.

Must have a 440. Think dad was getting 16 with the 383. Those were nice cars in there day.
Yep, 440 .484 Purple Shaft cam tti headers backed by a manual forward shifted 727 with 3.55's in the rear. It was a trust building experience between me and the car.

I recognize both those cars. How's the black car coming????
It's coming. I've taken this month off kind of. Fuel and wiring issues, fuel shouldn't be a problem, just going to run new lines as I'm sucking air somewhere. Wiring, hoping it's simple.

Good luck with your sales, we will require pic's of his progress on the Barracuda:D
For sure, he says this will be the last big job so he will take his time, his dad bought that car new in 64 then passed away shortly after and Bobs mom didn't drive so when Bob turned 16 his mom gave him the car, 65,000 miles on it now

You have so many intakes was just curious.
I'm having the issue before the fuel pump, I just need to look and see what isn't hooked up, or what has a hole in it. I haven't had the chance to play with my intakes yet. Sad thing is, four of them really can only go in one car, that would be a fun test and tune!

Back